- Item Weight: 113 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Item Model Number: 205642-4IS
- ASIN: B07DLRHPG3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 December 2018
- Customer Reviews: 932 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,861 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Lightweight, all-purpose sandal
- Soft, flexible Matlite uppers with ports to breathe easily
- Outsoles with herringbone flex grooves provide great traction around water
- Croslite foam construction won't absorb water
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Swiftwater Sandal||Swiftwater Flip||Swiftwater Mesh Sandal||Swiftwater Webbing Sandal||Swiftwater Webbing Flip||Swiftwater Braided Web Flip|
|Upper||Soft, flexible Matlite||Soft, flexible Matlite||Stretch Mesh||Adjustable Textile Straps||Soft, Flexible Textile||Soft, Flexible Braided Textile|
|Footbed||Croslite foam||Croslite foam||Croslite foam||Croslite foam||Croslite foam||Croslite foam|
|Outsole||Croslite foam with flex grooves||Croslite foam with flex grooves||Croslite foam||Croslite foam with flex grooves||Croslite foam with flex grooves||Croslite foam with flex grooves|
|Fit||Standard: No extra room; fits comfortably snug.||Relaxed: A little room; feels more secure on your foot.||Relaxed: A little room; feels more secure on your foot.||Standard: No extra room; fits comfortably snug.||Standard: No extra room; fits comfortably snug.||Standard: No extra room; fits comfortably snug.|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Update: contacted seller who agreed amazon size chart is wrong, they are sending uk7 which is actually 39-40. Seller has been fab!
However they are a lovely bright colour and I would have kept them for my holiday had they fit, worth going up a size.
Love them so much I’m thinking of treating myself to a second pair ;)