|Item Weight||280 g|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 10.9 x 11.1 cm|
Cubo Ai Smart Baby Monitor: Sleep Safety with Covered Face & Danger Zone Alerts, 1080p HD Night Vision Camera, 2-Way Audio, Cry and Temperature Detection (Night Light & 3 Stands Included)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PEDIATRICIAN-CREATED SLEEP SAFETY SYSTEM: Customizable Covered Face & Rollover Alert that uses AI to detect if your baby’s mouth and nose are covered by items or if your baby is stuck rolling over. No wearables required.
- CREATED BY PARENTS FOR BABIES: 1080p HD Video Stream, Crystal Clear Night Vision, Cry Detection, 2-way Audio, Auto Photo Capture, 18-hour playback, Temp. & Humidity alert, No Blinking Red Light.
- DANGER ZONE ALERT: Protect your baby from 0 to 3 years and beyond. Define a motion sensing alert zone in your Cubo app so you can be alerted when your little one is stuck in the crib’s spindles or entering somewhere they shouldn’t!
- EASY SET UP with CUBO AI APP: See and talk to your baby live on your smartphone no matter the distance! DUAL CAMERA SUPPORT switch between 2 (or more!) cameras on the same account. SECURE with 2-Factor Authentication and 256-Bit Encryption, allow FAMILY ACCESS SHARING for up to 7 people.
- SMART WIFI MONITOR THAT GROWS WITH YOUR BABY: Each Cubo camera comes with 3 no-tool installation stands. Floor & Crib stands plus a Mobile stand perfect for the play room & travel. Transform from baby cam to toddler cam with a simple switch of the stands! 1 year warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Meet Cubo Ai, the world's smartest baby monitor
Cubo Ai is a Smart Baby Monitor with a proactive warning system that brings peace of mind by helping parents protect their babies with:
- Covered Face & Rollover Alert
- Danger Zone Alert
- 1080p HD Night Vision
- Cry Detection Alert
- Temperature & Humidity Detection
- Automatic Photo Capture
- Moments Wall
- 18-hour playback
- All-in-one packaging that comes with 3 stands to turn your baby cam into a toddler cam in seconds
Product Dimensions：8.7 x 10.9 x 11.1 cm
- 1080p HD, 135° Wide Angle Lens, 4x Magnification
- Sony STARVIS CMOS Sensor, Clear Night Vision
- No visible red light
- High-Quality Microphone
- Built-in Speaker
Materials: PC-ABS Children Friendly Material
WiFi: Supports 2.4Ghz and 5GHz (WiFi speeds of at least 5Mbps is recommended)
Warranty: Comes with a 1 Year limited warranty
- 5V, 2A (output)
- No Battery
- WiFi (at least 5Mbps upload speed per app in use)
- Cubo works with high-speed internet connections
- To set-up your Cubo, you’ll need a compatible iPhone (iOS 10 and above) or Android device (Android 5 and above)
- Cubo AI Camera
- U-Shaped Camera Holder (incl. 3m USB cable)
- Mobile Stand
- Type I Wall Plug * 2
- Crib Stabilizer
- Floor Stand (Round Base, Water Bag & L-Shaped Stand)
- Crib Stand (Crib Attachment Base)
From the manufacturer
Cubo AI Story
Joanna (Mum and Co-founder) created Cubo AI so every parent can find peace of mind and joy in their parenting journey. Every Cubo AI feature is designed with parent needs and baby safety in mind.
After 6 IVF attempts, I finally met this little miracle. So when I found my baby's face accidentally covered, I couldn't sleep for months. When even 6 cameras couldn't ease my worries, we partnered with Dr. Kenneth Yeh to design a smart baby monitor for worried parents like me!
Cubo AI Baby Monitor
Your Baby's Smartest Safeguard
Cubo AI is a proactive warning system that brings peace of mind by helping parents protect their babies with:
- Covered Face & Rollover Alert
- Cry Detection & Danger Zone Alert
- 1080p HD Night Vision using Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor
- Temperature & Humidity Detection
- Automatic Photo/Video Capture
- 18-hour playback to check on baby’s sleep quality
- 3 multi-functional stands included to turn your baby cam into a toddler cam
Covered Face & Roll Over Detection
Cubo AI's face detection technology alerts you if your baby's mouth and nose may be covered or if they're stuck when rolling over. Get alerts through our app in real-time.
Danger Zone Detection
Once your baby explores beyond the crib, get alerts when they enter somewhere they shouldn’t be! Use Cubo with the mobile stand to transition from baby cam to toddler cam.
Cry Detection Alert
Get alerts through the Cubo app if something is wrong. Always be there when your baby needs you!
Automatic Photo Capture
Cubo AI automatically captures cute moments such as smiling, crying, first head lift, or first flip over so you don't miss a thing!
Thoughtful Additions, Designed for Babies
18-hr Playback with Highlights
Check in on the quality of your baby’s sleep. Skip straight to when your baby cried, woke up, or just being adorable!
Temperature & Humidity Detection
Always know if your baby is comfy and happy. Cubo AI alerts you if the room is outside the doctor’s recommended comfort range (i.e. too hot, cold, or humid).
Sensitive 2-Way Audio
Stay connected with your baby with our 2-way audio feature. Lullabies and baby-soothing are possible no matter the distance.
3 Stands Included
Each Cubo AI comes with a Crib, Floor, and Mobile stand for every setup. Cubo grows with your baby, and goes wherever your life goes.
Auto-Captured by Cubo, Loved by Parents
"I absolutely love that I get the most adorable snaps and footage of our baby girl, when I'm away from the house"
"Didn't start sleep training until our Cubo came in. Not even a week in and she already loves sleeping alone! Cubo cured my bedtime anxiety!
"Finally my baby Sage can hear her grandparents they can entertain her while in London, as we are in Australia."
“One evening, while I was working from home and my wife was out running an errand, Isla started to cry. As I got up and headed toward the nursery, her cries quieted, replaced by the faint sound of her mom singing to her through Cubo's speaker. Because of Cubo, even when the family is apart, we're still together.”
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Similar products rated highly on "Night vision"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It sent us tons of pointless notifications and the app was buggy. Short of turning off the device, we couldn't figure out how to disable the microphone either, so if hackers access the camera they'll hear everything we talk about (baby sleeps in lounge room during the day).
Save a couple of hundred dollars and get a normal baby cam that is more reliable and less gimmicky.
Figured we would share our thoughts while fresh and time allows. Unboxing was a positive experience, but I cant help but feel they went a bit overboard on the packaging. Setup was easy, and I love that it includes everything you need! Table stand, crib stand, floor stand, 2 USB adapters and long cables. The camera is cute as advertised and clarity is top notch. Latency is good and feels like it's in the 1 second range. It is better than our other smart home cameras though and we are pleased. Build quality did feel more 3 star than 5 from a fit and finish perspective (housing gaps and alignment of parts etc). Temperature and humidity seem accurate and in line with our thermostat and dehumidifier. Android App is clean and simple, but a little glitchy. I have had to force close it a few times to get it to start streaming again. It takes about 8 seconds to stream from opening the app. It doesnt seem to like multi tasking. But as I write this... no glitches and more responsive today. Background audio works as advertised and will be a nice touch. When you go into settings a takes a few seconds to recognize your saved settings and display them.
Biggest letdown (which they said is coming via a firmware update!) is lack of voice integration (specifically G assistant). It would be great to get it to display on a smart display around the house so that while cooking or doing laundry, the smart display can live stream it and I dont have to worry about finding my phone or leaving it on and draining the battery etc.
I work in the mobile app space, I'm comfortable with clearing cache, checking memory etc. In our 2 months with Cubo, I found that minimizing the Android app (v1.20.0) then reopening would cause the video feed to go black. Restarting the app would sometimes resolve this, but more often I would still get the missing feed and have to restart the phone. Restarting the phone always resolved this issue. The problem with this was at night I'd find myself waking up to check if the feed was still running or not, which was a bit stressful.
We experienced video lag initially but this was due to our poor wireless set-up and NOT Cubo. Upgrading our router hardware and replacing our flaky 4G wireless with landline NBN solved this. It did not resolve the Android app issue though.
We only partially solved our problem by having the Cubo app running on both my Android phone and my wife's iPhone, as we never experienced any issues on iOS.
Another great feature is the external family sharing. My mother is in another country and loved being able to login and watch our child zzzz or play.
The 'AI Photo Capture' and 'memory wall' is OK, but in practice the photos aren't exactly a 'kodak moment' and feels more like a marketing gimmick.
Loved being able to scrub through the timeline in the app. This was really useful.
- Cute minimalist camera
- Solid HD video quality
- Face covered and rollover alerts
- Notification alerts as bird chirps, less intrusive
- Temperature and humidity detection/alerts
- Scrub through the video timeline
- Android app issues
- 2-way audio is soft when talking to baby
- Auto photo capture isn't great
Not only loving the cute little bird design but the fact that is so easy to install. Got our phones set up so regardless which one of us is away, we get to see our little one when we wanted to.
Nonetheless, very impressed with the features provided such as the two way audio where we can interact with the little one (especially when he is naughty).
Still early days, however, highly recommended to any new parents who are trialling the sleep training in a separate room!!!
Thank you for an amazing product. *Thumbs up*