Foam Hair Curlers, Pillow Cloth Hair Rollers,No Heat Sleeping Soft Sponge Rollers for Long, Short, Thick & Thin Hair Spiral Curls Hair Headband (black)
|Price:||+ $8.31 Delivery|
- DO NOT DAMAGE THE HAIR - These Soft sponge curlers are not heat, not electricity. They are the best foam curlers for hair to sleeping.
- SAVE TIME - Using magic sponge foam cushion hair styling rollers before going to sleep, you will get a beautiful curly hair style the next day.
- Individual Design - Cute candy shape with foam core, Flexible, Durable, Washable, Reusable, makes you feel Comfortable.
- EASY TO USE AND SAVE MONEY - Keeping your hair 70% dry, then using the foam curlers around your hair. They will work while you sleep. Sponge soft hair curlers can be reused many times
- Many Kind of Hair Style - for longer hair can 2 rollers use together as 1 hair roller. Most of people 1 roll make one hair wave just like our use way picture. Some long hair use for down half part more prominent perty temperament. Different direction of starting roll hair in or out make different anti warped hair curly wave.Different operation make out different beauty hair wave refer to YouTube Create beauty belong to you. Maybe you are the best beauty with our hair rollers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Hair Rollers:Made in flexible foam sponge with high elasticity dacron -pull and fold arbitrarily !
Hair Style:Curly hair,Loose hair,body wave hair style as you like !
2.Hair Care:Soft foma hair rollers is not damage hair at all forever !
3.Hair Sleep:you can sleep all night with our hair curly rollers and nat cap ! Don't worry just go !
4.Can Be Resued:Sponge soft hair curlers can be reused many times, they are nice foam curlers for long hair to sleep in.
To get gorgeous curly hair:
1. Wash and dry hair until about 70% dry.
2. Make sure your hair is completely knotted and at this stage add any plump spray over the entire length.
3. Depending on your hair length and the desired curly hair size, then repair your hairstyle.
4. Gently spray a layer of stereotypes water, be careful not too much, keep a good sleep position before going to sleep and sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours.
5. In the morning, carefully remove all curlers and separate the curls with your fingers.
6. Comb your hair with your fingers, so that the curling better positioning!
Material: Sponge / polyester / aluminum wire
Size: 8.3 inch * 1.6 inch
Product: 1 * 20 hair curlers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- I used 10 rollers
- Started with dry hair
- Curled the sections onto the product and twisted the wires to secure loosely
- Kept in for 5 hours
So, with that being said, I’d also like to add that I did NOT put much care into doing this, I didn’t tightly curl them to my head (so some drooped about), no other products were used, and I slept in them just fine.
I don’t normally leave reviews, but I was blown away with the results, especially since I did this so willynilly. I’ll definitely use these until the end of their days. See my pics to see my hair curls right out of the curlers and then with my hair brushed out with fingers.
It took my 2 times to get the look I was gong for but now I use them almost every morning.
Very pleased to have found a no heat curling solution for my paper think and straight hair.
Also, they seem cushy and might be okay to sleep in, but I will have to update the review once I've actually tried it out.
These I put in at night, wet or dry hair - either one works - and my daughter who is 6yr old sleeps comfortably with them in. Morning comes and her hair has curls that last all day.
I've had my hair 99% dry before rolling them, and ten hours later the ends are still wet. I'd skip these and go for ones made with cotton or something more breathable.