- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
AU Plug 5 in 1 Curling Wand, Interchangeable Curling Irons Tourmaline Ceramic Set with 5 Barrels Heat Protective Glove, Dual Voltage LCD Digital Display 0.35-1.25 Inch Hair Curlers
|Item weight||931 Grams|
|Max temperature setting||230 Degrees Celsius|
|Heater surface material||Tourmaline|
About this item
- 5-IN-1 CURLING IRONs SET: This professional ceramic curling iron set includes 5 tourmaline ceramic barrels with different sizes which enable to style your hair in different ways
- WARRANTY: We provide 6-month free replacment if any product is defective (which may caused by long-distant shipment). Please feel free to email us any time.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: With easy control temperature button varies from 80℃ to 230℃
- DUAL VOLTAGE FOR TRAVELING: With dual voltage design (110-240V) which allows it adjust to the proper voltage, convenience for travelling
- One-hour auto shut-off function
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 5-in-1 Hair Curling Wand Heat-Styling Tools for Hair Curler Wand. An innovative, effective curling iron that features high power, 5 interchangeable heads to create different texture curls with fast variable heat for consistent, dependable, controlled curls and textures on any type of hair.
-Cylindrical: 32/32mm for large, loose waves
-Cylindrical: 25/25mm for large, voluminous curls
-Cylindrical: 25/18mm for full curls, defined waves
-Conical: 18/9mm for textured
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brennan on 28 January 2021