|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 29.21 x 3.81 cm; 86.18 Grams|
|Item Model Number||125L|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Item Weight||86.2 g|
Custom Leathercraft 125L Handyman Flex Grip Work Gloves, Shrink Resistant, Improved Dexterity, Tough, Stretchable, Excellent Grip
- SHRINK RESISTANT: Synthetic leather provides toughness and resists shrinking/hardening. Excellent for outdoor jobs where gloves may become wet
- COLD WEATHER INSULATION: Keep your hand and fingers warm while working in Winter conditions
- STAYS ON: Wing closing strap prevents gloves from slipping off when they become wet from weather or sweat
- FLEXIBLE: With stretchable spandex, and Lycra side panels for improved dexterity, these gloves will enable you to do the job without restraint
- SNAG PROOF: Concealed inner stitching prevents gloves from snagging on wood or metal
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for carpentry, automotive, basic utility, plumbing, assembly use, ranching and farming. Wing closing wrist strap, stretch spandex, padded palm, lycra side panels and elastic wrist cuff.
From the manufacturer
125 Handyman work glove.
Great for many applications
General purpose gloves.
- Basic utility
- Assembly use
- Ranching and Farming
- Framing, etc
Custom Leathercraft 125 Handyman Work Glove
Comfortable, functional, and durable
CLC handyman gloves deliver an unmatched blend of style, function and quality. They’re form-fitted for added dexterity and reduced fatigue, helping you finish the job with ease. We use quality materials and time-tested construction methods to make this dynamically styled glove that you will want to wear on the construction site and everywhere else. Our Syntrex synthetic palm material provides increased abrasion resistance to provide you with durable and long life. And our Stretch-Fit thumb feature and spandex back combine for a comfortable fitting glove with increased flexibility and luxury.
- Reinforced finger tips, with 3 touch screen finger tips, making mobile device use easy
- Spandex back with padded knuckles and added padded thumb
- Textured finger tips and stretch Fit panel at thumb
- 1-1/2 inch woven elastic cuff with hook and loop close
- Texture Tab for easier donning
- Padded, Syntrex microfiber palm has extra padding and more durable microfiber
|130 Subcontractor Flex Grip Work Gloves||135 Boxer Glove||123 Workright open cuff||145 Tradesman||160 Contractor extra coverage|
|Synthetic Leather reinforced palm||✓||✓||✓|
|Full Neoprene cuff with Hook and Loop Closure||✓||✓||✓|
|Elastic Cuff with Hook and Loop Closure||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Having said that, some equipment should be looked at as a consumable item. Perhaps these are. I couldn't find any better gloves in the sub-£20 range when I bought these. I don't want to spend more in case I lose them (thrown out with the waste.)
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Probably fine for general gardening and non-abrasive (building/demolition) work.
Update: 4 weeks and this is the end... stitching disintegrated....several holes .....and I hve notice they nearly double the price....so less 3*
But these are AWFUL the stitching is of a terrible standard, these seem like a C Stock pair of gloves, yet you pay over the odds for them. so after 2 weeks of use they ripped!!!! the double stitching was so far apart and the finger tips loosely stitched they dig in a leave a bulbous end at the finger, make it near impossible to work with this pair of gloves...
Buy them from a reputable source