- Item Model Number: 10067
- ASIN: B07K2LNK5Z
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 November 2016
- Customer Reviews: 1,176 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,099 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- SIZE TIPS: Before you buy this boots,please according to Product Description our size chart(SHOES INSIDE LONG)choice correct size.thank you in advance
- Available in 2 kinds of lining: Faux Fur Lined (for Winter) or Textile Lining (for 4 Seasons)
- Smooth faux leather upper is durable and easy to care for, keep feet dry and comfortable
- Convenient side zipper closure with elastic shoe throat for a perfect fit
- Non-marking and multi-texture rubber outsole optimizes cushioning, good stability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 66% (66%)||66%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
UPDATE : while I’m scrambling ordering a new pair (new company) my daughter called me from the office of her school to tell me her shoe completely broke and couldn’t walk home. These shoes lasted me officially 2 months and literally broke in 2 pieces. Crappies shoes I’ve ever purchased. After the first pair I thought for sure the crappy quality was a fluke but nope! Both pair were equally crappy. See picture .
Update: After a winter in these boots, they are still in great condition (having been worn almost everyday) and my child loves them.
My son still likes them, they still keep his feet warm and dry(excluding the one missing a bottom...) but the quality of the craftsmanship is definitely cheap.
My son loves these boots and they keep his feet warm and dry. Just ordered him a backup pair. Followed the chart and the recommendations in reviews/questions and they fit great
Today however one fur “insole” came out. It’s not really an insole but more like an insole cover - it’s like a thin piece of “fur” was laid down and not adhered in anyway to the insole. Since my son prefers to go without socks (which is why I ordered the fur lined boots) it’s not as comfortable on his bare foot without the liner (it’s rubbery). I deducted only one star for this because I was able to find what will hopefully be a good solution: removable, washable insoles. Since he likes to go without socks his shoes can get pretty smelly. Removable, washable insoles would end up being a blessing.
I just wish I didn’t have to pay as much for them as the boots themselves.
But if the insoles I ordered work I plan to buy another pair of these boots in a different color.