D'Addario EJ55 Medium Banjo Strings - Phosphor Bronze
|String material type||Nickel Plated|
About this item
- Phosphor bronze wound 4th string for added warmth
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced tone
- Made in the u.s.a. for the highest quality and performance
- String gauges: plain steel .010, .013, .016, phosphor bronze wound .023, plain steel .010
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:Medium, 10-23
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.19 x 1.02 x 12.19 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 March 2018
- Manufacturer : D'Addario Ltd
- ASIN : B00RWCUF40
- Item Model Number : EJ55
- Best Sellers Rank: 10,308 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- Customer Reviews:
D'Addario EJ55 5-string banjo sets are made from plain steel and offer a Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for a warmer tone. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
One D'Addario EJ55 5-String Banjo Strings, Phosphor Bronze, Medium, 10-23
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 November 2020