|Product Dimensions||12.19 x 1.02 x 12.19 cm; 0.33 Grams|
|Item Model Number||EJ60|
|String Material||Nickel Plated|
|Item Weight||0.33 g|
D'Addario EJ60 Nickel 5-String Banjo Strings, Light, 9-20
- One of D'Addario's most popular 5-string banjo gauges, ideal balance of tone and projection
- Loop end construction for universal fit
- Nickel-plated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .010, .013, Nickel Wound .020, Plain Steel .009
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EJ60, one D'Addario' s best selling 5-string banjo sets, offers light playing tension for comfortable playing feel and brilliant tone. Loop end construction for universal fit. D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Not quite my personal taste but good value