|Product Dimensions||11.18 x 11.18 x 0.25 cm; 40.82 Grams|
|Item Model Number||EXL140|
|String Gauge||Light Top/Heavy Bottom|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Material Type||Nickel Wound Light Top/Heavy|
|Country produced in||United States|
|Item Weight||40.8 g|
D'Addario EXL140 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light Top/Heavy Bottom, 10-52
|String material type||Nickel|
|String gauge||Light Top/Heavy Bottom|
About this item
- BESTSELLING SET - Pursue your passion with D'Addario's bestselling electric guitar set, XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings. XL's deliver long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation and the corrosion resistant packaging of the 1-pack keeps your extra string sets fresh.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - D'Addario Nickel Wound strings are precisely wound with nickel-plated steel onto a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core for strings with bright tone, perfect intonation, stellar magnetic output, long life and reduced premature fret wear.
- VERSATILE - These are the ideal electric guitar strings for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles. XL's are the choice of countless professionals across many genres around the world.
- STRING GAUGES - The gauges in this electric string set include: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
- MADE IN THE USA - D'Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D'Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pursue your passion with DAddarios bestselling electric guitar set, XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings. XL's deliver long lasting, legendary, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation. They are the ideal electric guitar strings for the widest variety of guitars, genres and playing styles, making them the choice of countless professionals around the world. DAddario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only DAddario strings are sealed inside and out. XLs are precision wound with highly magnetic nickel-plated steel to exacting specifications onto a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core for strings with a tight wrap, bright tone, perfect intonation, stellar magnetic output, long life and reduced premature fret wear. And thanks to the corrosion resistant packaging, the strings in this 3-pack are always fresh. The string gauges in this electric string set include: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046 Since 1905, DAddario has been providing artists and players with the tools they need to perform their magic. As musicians ourselves, we have the unique ability to engineer products that inspire other musicians. The DAddario familys vision, creativity, passion and tradition have made us the worlds largest musical instrument string manufacturer. We put our familys heart, soul and love for making music into every string and instrument accessory we create, and we never stop inspiring performance.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
And I came back to D'Addarios again thanks to these 10-52s. I've got Jackson with pretty long neck. And I play from D standard. Where regular 9(10)-46 weren't enough. It was impossible to tune D(E) thickest string. But with these it was spot-on.
I play metal, punk, hc stuff. Maxed gain usually etc.
Remarkable, bright, powerful and endless enjoyable bending.
Really only few of strings I ever did so...
Longevity is also brilliant. I clean each string with dry microfibre cloth after each play.
Big big possible review from me.
For D standard I recommend by all means.
I'd say they'd be excellent also for E.