|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 11.43 x 0.25 cm; 36 Grams|
|Item Model Number||EXP13|
|Colour||White Black Red Blue|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Item Weight||36 g|
D'Addario EXP13 with NY Steel 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings,Coated, Custom Light, 11-52
Enhance your purchase
|String material type||Bronze|
About this item
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Includes DAddarios exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the 80/20 bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound . EXP 80/20 Bronze strings have a natural round wound feel and extra-bright tone that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2019
I think when i bought them i was expecting a dramatic differnce in sound, to which there is none.
I think i restrung roughly a month later and swore i wouldnt buy these strings again as i didndt see the difference. Then within 2 days of putting on regular Daddrio strings they had already lost their colour and were sounding dull. The same happens with martin strings aswell. After 2-3 days they dull and the fresh string sound has gone completely.
Id say these strings have a good 2-3 weeks before theyl lose colour and youl be wanting a change. If you want to keep your guitar sounding fresh, which i think everyone does go with exps. Theyre more expensive but absolutely worth it. Really u save money in the long run as they do last a lot longer.