|Product Dimensions||11.68 x 12.19 x 10.92 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Model Number||H310 4/4M|
|String Material||Silk & Steel|
|Number of Strings||4|
|Country produced in||USA|
|Item Weight||20 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
D'Addario Helicore Violin String Set, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension
Enhance your purchase
|String material type||Silk & Steel|
About this item
- VERSATILE STRINGS – Designed for optimum playability, D'Addario's Helicore violin strings are one of the most versatile stranded-steel core strings available. Helicore strings suit many playing styles, levels and instruments.
- STRANDED STEEL CORE – Helicore violin strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, giving them great playability and a clear, warm tone. Smaller string diameter provides quick bow response while quality materials and workmanship create pitch stability and longevity.
- FOR 4/4 SCALE VIOLIN – Scaled to fit a 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. The E string included with the H310 set is a plain steel E (tin-plated high-carbon steel) with no winding.
- BUILT TO LAST – Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches, Helicore strings have unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
- MADE IN THE USA – D'Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting strings. All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Zyex Composite synthetic core strings produce an extremely warm, rich sound. Zyex is a new generation of synthetic material, creating strings that are extremely stable under drastic climatic conditions. Zyex strings settle in on the instrument very fast, within a matter of hours. Zyex has a warmer sound than most other synthetic core strings, and they have excellent projection. Excellent for use when a dark, rich tone is desired along with powerful projection. Scaled to fit 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm), heavy tension strings will allow for greater projection and volume potential. The D string included with the DZ310A set is aluminum wound.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I took the original strings (thin and shrill sounding) off of a student violin and, on a recommendation of a friend, bought a set of these. The difference in playability and tone is very marked, even at my early stage of playing. Even on a student violin these sound superb, turning a tolerable violin into one that now reflects my abilities (which is of course a very subjective statement! lol)
I would strongly recommend trying a set of these. I'm fairly sure that once you have that you will not hesitate to buy them again (which is a very subjective statement again of course, but I think you'll agree).
Despite this disappointment I am going to stick with these strings for now as I love the tone and they really suite my style of playing.
They seem to break in reasonably fast around 2/3 days with 45 minutes play a day.
It should be standard practice but just make sure you carry a second set with you, even if the ones on your violin are new.