|Product Dimensions||11.27 x 1.91 x 10.94 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Model Number||NYXL1149-3P|
|String Material||Nickel Plated|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Country produced in||USA|
|Size||Package Quantity of 3|
|Item Weight||40 g|
D'Addario NYXL1149 Nickel Plated Electric Guitar Strings, Heavy, 3 Sets
Enhance your purchase
|String material type||Nickel Plated|
About this item
- PLAY FEARLESSLY –D'Addario's NYXL Nickel Plated Electric Guitar Strings feature a newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy that gives you a whole new level of freedom, confidence and power in your playing. These strings can keep up with your whammy bar dives and bends.
- STAY IN TUNE – With NYXL's improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings, you can get in tune faster and stay in tune better. The corrosion resistant packaging of the 3-pack keeps your extra string sets fresh.
- CUT THROUGH THE MIX – NYXL nickel plated wound strings feature an enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range which gives you more presence and crunch to cut through the mix.
- STRING GAUGES – NYXL1149-3P offers an ideal combination of comfortable playability and ideal electric tone: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049.
- MADE IN THE USA – D'Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D'Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Play fearlessly with DAddarios NYXL Nickel Plated Electric Guitar Strings. NYXLs feature a newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy that gives you a whole new level of freedom, confidence and power in your playing. Compared to conventional strings, the NYXL strings can stand up to your fierce strumming, whammy bar dives and bends. In addition to unprecedented strength, NYXL electric guitar strings provide up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary fusion twist process for the plain steels. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, these strings help you get in tune faster and stay in tune better. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range, which gives you more presence and crunch to cut through the mix. And thanks to the environmentally , corrosion resistant packaging, the strings in this 3-pack are always fresh. NYXL1149-3P offers an ideal combination of comfortable playability and ideal electric tone. The string gauges in this set include: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049. Since 1905, DAddario has been providing artists and players with the tools they need to perform their magic. As musicians ourselves, we have the unique ability to engineer products that inspire other musicians. The DAddario familys vision, creativity, passion and tradition have made us the worlds largest musical instrument string manufacturer. We put our familys heart, soul and love for making music into every string and instrument accessory we create, and we never stop inspiring performance.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These are great all around strings....but for my purpose it's rhythm metal. They stay in tune very well!
Tone is excellent with my Lace Sensor Disonnant aggressor pups. Definitely recommend these for aggressive playing.
A livello di suono sono semplicemente perfette, molto aperte ed equilibrate (se le prendete per una chitarra destinata a farci Jazz sappiate che i bassi ci sono).
Al tatto risultano più morbide di altre corde anche della stessa marca con la stessa scalatura: sono delle 0.12 ma non si avverte differenza, a livello di sforzo, con le 0.11 non NYXL.
Sulla durata non posso ancora pronunciarmi ma ad un mesetto da quando le ho montate sono come appena montate.
Una cosa che si nota subito è che sono straordinariamente intonate su tutta la loro lunghezza.
Non penso che passerò mai ad altre corde.