|Product Dimensions||11 x 2.5 x 12.2 cm; 32 Grams|
|Item Model Number||XTJ1023|
|String Material||Carbon Steel|
|Item Weight||32 g|
D'Addario Banjo Strings Nickel Plated Steel Medium, 10-23
Enhance your purchase
|String material type||Carbon Steel|
About this item
- Xt strings feature an extended lifespan treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- Strings last at least 4 times longer than traditional uncoated strings
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings
- Every set includes a players circle Code for product identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Xt banjo nickel Plated steel strings feature an extended lifespan treatment on every single string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings. Available in light and medium gauges. D’addario XT strings combine high carbon steel cores with an extended lifespan treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance, pitch stability, and long-lasting performance – All while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, for performance that never fades away.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 12 November 2020
Reviewed in India on 9 July 2021