|Manufacturer||DC Cargo Mall|
|Brand||DC Cargo Mall|
|Package Dimensions||23.19 x 16.89 x 6.2 cm; 2.32 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||CRSEAFH|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4333199936|
|Item Weight||2.32 kg|
10-Pack Heavy Duty Steel E-Track O Ring Tie-Down Anchors w/E Track Spring Fitting Attachments, O-Rings, Tie Down Cargo Loads to ETrack TieDown System (Color May Vary)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- (COLOR MAY VARY) Heavy duty assembly break strength of 6,000 pounds and a SAFE WORKING LOAD LIMIT OF 2,000 POUNDS. For the hardworking trucker, mover, farmer, landscaper, homeowner, motorcycle rider, trailer operator, and even everyday families: these tie-down anchors are miracle workers! They make it possible to tie down ANYTHING from motorcycles to kayaks to farm machinery to ATVs to refrigerators to furniture...
- These O rings have an E-track fitting welded on to the metal. This means that they can only be placed in slots of E track systems, unless you want to weld them directly onto your truck, making them permanent. The awesome news for those who are not yet familiar with the Etrack system: it can be used anywhere and so simply! EFFORTLESS TWO-SECOND installation; press the lever on the E TRACK SPRING FITTING ATTACHMENTS and insert into slots on any E track rail; REMOVE INSTANTLY
- We offer E tracks in all lengths - from single slots to double plates to 2', 5', 8' (and even 10' long by phone order only). They are easily installed with a screwdriver and basic screws or bolts. Then you have the option of all those slots and when you need to tie down your cargo - just choose the spot, insert your O ring, and use it to anchor your tiedown strap or hook! Voila, you've got a custom tie-down system, no sweat, no pain.
- Once your O ring is clipped into an Etrack slot, use it to anchor any tie-down: chains, ratchet straps, cam buckle straps, motorcycle tiedowns, tarp straps, bungee cords, rope, kayak tie down straps, etc. If you need any assistance figuring out what works for you, feel free to call us; we love talking to our customers! Best of all... we're located in the good ol' US of A with human English speaking customer reps based in NJ
- INVEST IN THE BEST. DC Cargo Mall is THE MANUFACTURER of these E-track tie-down O rings. We stand confidently behind our products' quality with a 100% payment-back happiness guarantee. There is no risk - like em and use em, or chuck em and $ returned! By the way, feel free to check out this tie-down anchor ring in standard duty, as well as our other many valuable tie down products available
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Heavy Duty O Ring Tie-Down Anchors with E Track Fittings
This 2" E track O ring is exceptionally portable, can be easily mounted and detached from the E track slot with just a click, and can serve as a reliable anchor point for all your cargo tie down needs.
The spring fitting can be inserted straight into a slot on the E track mounted on the floor or wall of your cargo vehicle. Ratchet and cam buckle straps, tarp straps, chains, grab hooks, S hooks, and all other tie-downs can be hooked or easily tied around the durable steel O ring and then anchored to the E track rail in your trailer, truck, or cargo van, making them safe and easy-to-use freight tie downs.
Each E track O ring is made out of steel and weighs just one pound. This tie-down O ring gives you an assembly break strength of 6,000 pounds and a working load limit of 2,000 pounds. It is also available in a silver heavy-duty, with an assembly break strength of 6,000 pounds and a working load limit of 2,000 pounds.
The total safe working load limit is determined by ADDING together:
» half of the working load limit of each tie-down that goes from an anchor point on the vehicle to an anchor point on an article of cargo;
» the working load limit of each tie-down that is attached to an anchor point on the vehicle, passes through, over, or around the article of cargo, and is then attached to an anchor point on the same side of the vehicle;
» the working load limit of each tie-down that goes from an anchor point on the vehicle, through, over, or around the article of cargo, and then attaches to another anchor point on the other side of the vehicle
» Remember: a securement system is only as strong as its weakest component. Stay safe!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Additionally, the rings are spot welded together.
Overall, they seem like a heavier duty solution, but take that with a grain of salt given the lack of ratings and these coming from China (Chinese businesses will *always* find a way to cheap out on the products they build).