DDAUTO 12.5" Android 9.0 Car Headrest Video Player with WiFi TV Monitor Touch Screen, Support Netflix YouTube Sync Screens Phone Mirroring Bluetooth FM-DD125S
|Price:||+ $28.38 Delivery|
- ✔Support Netflix Youtube GooglePlay - This Android headrest car back seat monitor can connect wifi in your car or hotspot of your phone, so kids can watch Netflix movies, Youtube. You can also chat on Facebook, or check emails on this screen. And you can download games, Apps or Books in GooglePlay
- ✔Support Phone Mirroring - This headrest video player has installed WiFi-Display, like Airplay or Miracast, you can mirror your phone to this unit and share movies or other resource in your phone
- ✔Support Sync Screens - 2 of these Android 9.0 car headrest tablets can sync screens with each other with HDMI out and HDMI In function. And 2 or 3 or 4 screens can also sync screens at the same time. You can also phone mirroring with one monitor, then sync screens with other ones and play the same movies. Please order this HDMI cable if you order 2 or more, ASIN: B07X3JYTRD
- ✔Touch Screens Crystal Picture - This ultra-thin 12.5" Android headrest video player with 1920x1080 IPS touch screens, crystal playback. Support USB driver or micro SD card, the Max extended storage is 1TB. This device can be a FM transmitter to transmite audio to car speaker. Can connect 1 Bluetooth headphone once
- ✔Personalized Experience - The Android smart tablet provides 7 different colors of ambient lights for choice, and create a wonderful atmosphere in the car at night with kids. You can also choose your own car logo as boot logo for the monitor. Also you can change the theme as you like. Any questions, welcome to send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package Dimensions : 34.4 x 26 x 12.5 cm; 2.25 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 September 2019
- Manufacturer : DDAUTO
- ASIN : B07XQYGQVS
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Operation system: Android 9.0
Chip: 8cores ARM A53
Main frequency Max 1.6 GHz
Memory: 2GB DDR4+ 16GB Storage
Built-in 2W Stereo speaker
Built-in 3.5mm standard headphone jack
Support Blutooth stereo and FM Transmiter (88MHZ-108MHZ)
Support wireless connection: Android Miracast/iPhone Airplay(Keep phone and monitor in same network)
Support AV input, audio output
Support HDMI input/HDMI output
Support USB/Micro SD card, extended storage Max 1TB
Pixel Resolution: 1920X(H)X3(RGB)X1080(W)
Support 1080P or 4K play back
Screen: 12.5 inch IPS touch screen (2.5D)
Product Dimensions: 12"(L) x 7.7" (W). Thickness: 0.4"
Power voltage: DC12V/2A
1 x Monitor
1 X Car mount(Fit for 4.5″~7″)
2 X Headrest Pole adjusting pipe(Fit for 0.39″~0.63″)
1 x Cig-charger (Length: 2.5m/8.2ft) (12V)
1 x Wall charger (Length: 2.0m/6.56ft) (12V 2A)
1 X English User Manual
How to download Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Video etc?
Please choose apkpure, not google play store. Steps:
1.Install apkpure: Enter www.apkpure.com in the browser.
2.Download and install apkpure
3.Search and download Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Video etc in apkpure
Whether these units fit for my car?
Please check the distance between the 2 poles in the seat (should be 4.5″~7″) and the diameter of the 2 poles (should be 0.39″~0.63″).
Delivery: We ship your goods by DHL. It takes about 3 ~ 5 working days to arrive to your address.
How to charge my Android 9.0 headrest tablets?
3 ways: A.Cig-charger B.Wall charger C.Tail line
Watch related videos: please send emails to email@example.com
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
To start off, the brackets do not fit 2015-2018 Lincoln Navigators/Ford Expedition. The mounts we're too wide for to fit the headrest so I had to buy a different mounting bracket to fit the screen.
Upon powering up the device, any tech savvy person would immediately notice that the resolution rate is far below 4k. It's closer to an older model Android tablet at 480p resolution. I then attempted to use the advertised Miracast but found that it wasn't compatible with Samsung note 9-10 and S10 models. I purchased an HDMI adapter to Hardline the connection to my phone and mirrored the screen that way but it diluted the resolution rate even further. Thoroughly disappointed with the 289.00 purchase and will return it. Purchased a reputable unit and immediately noticed far better quality for a hundred dollars more. Strongly advise to pass on this one.
Entire screen feels very well made. I don’t think it will break under normal use. The mounting system is very sturdy and attached very easily to my Tundra. It takes about 30secs to a minute to power up. During that time you can set the logo to match your ride and a reminder to fasten seatbelts. Once it on you can access all you apps an input. I installed the following apps and have no issues with playback. Netflix, Google Play Movies & TV, Disney+, Youtube Kids, Amazon Prime Video. I also installed a 128gb micro sd card into the screen. Was able to download a ton of shows for offline watching while on the road. I had no issues with installing any app I wanted to use. I did follow the trick to get Disney+ installed using the method in the FAQ. All apps work great and I had no issues or crashes with any of the app I used. Play store updated many of the apps I was very happy to see it there.
HDMI input is also a reason why I got this screen. I wanted to be able to hook up my child’s nintendo switch. Launching the HDMI app turns on the input and I get to see the switch displayed perfectly on the screen. Looks just as good as my high end TV at home. I also tried to install a chromecast into the HDMI so I could launch movies and shows from the front seat. Had no issues with doing that. Screen handles the input and displays a perfect image!
The other neat add on is the LED light on the bottom of the unit. I wasn’t sure I would like it. However, it acted as a night light so I could see my child in the back instead of turning on lights. You can set it to different colors and help act as a night light to find stuff without waking my child.
This is well worth the money spent and I feel should last a long time. My note 10+ currently runs android 9.0 This tablet is keeping up with the times and I don’t think will feel outdated for sometime. I highly suggest to anyone thinking about a rear screen for their vehicle to get this!
I thought about giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 star but the tablets functionality and overall ability to run so smoothly even while in the car saved its ratings. I definitely will be ordering another one for my passenger side seat. (Warning to everyone. Please be sure you make sure your headrest prongs aren't too narrow).