DEFWAY Famliy Passport Holder Waterproof RFID Blocking Cellphone Credit Card Pouch Travel Document Wallet with Wristlet for Men Women(Black)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$9.00 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RFID PROTECTION:This passport holder is only sold by Kun Peng AUS, please do not purchase from other sellers, beware of fakes. RFID blocking technology is an important safety component for modern-day travel. DEFWAY passport holder Built in RFID Blocking material safeguards your personal information against identity theft
- FLEXIBLE INSIDE ORGANIZATION: The universal passport wallet stores passport holder, credit cards, boarding card, tickets, coins, keys, money, other documents, etc. It can hold 4 passports, 5 credit cards. A large pocket for cash and a pen slot on the middle, and 1 removable keychain(removable keychain also does the job for your convenience). It makes your journey comfortable, convenient and wonderful
- THOUGHTFUL OUTSIDE STORAGE:A pocket on the wallet front for phone or any other thing often use, pocket slots are wide enough to accommodate large cell phones like the iPhone 7 Plus making this one of the most important identity protector essentials for men and women. with removable wristlet strap, keep everything is handy and convenient
- TOP WATER RESISTANT NYLON MATERIAL : Made with durable rip-stop nylon fabric, waterproof material. The light durable nylon material makes it easy to carry, and the well-designed removable strap .The zipper is made of a strong zinc alloy making it even more durable. Interior offers secure storage space and prevents scratches, sleek and lightweight
- 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY:Our passport holder has strict quality inspection and control. If there is any quality problem for this passport holder within 1 year, please contact us first, we will send you the detail information for your refund or exchange
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 23.6 x 14 x 2.4 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 June 2018
- ASIN : B07DLNB63V
- Item Model Number : AUC003-BLA-1
- Department : Unisex-adult (luggage only)
Best Sellers Rank:
1,658 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 3 in Passport Wallets
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
-9 card slots, a small things open pocket, a large pocket for cash and a pen slot on the right, and 1 keychain
- Easy to carry and with a wristlet or hand strap, you can release your hand when you want
-A full-length zippered pocket for storing most sizes of paper currency
- Fits into your briefcase, handbag, messenger bag or knapsack
- The perfect design easy to brings lots of convenience
- Use for: home, travel, camping, business trip, etc
- 1 Removable Wristlet strap and key chain
- Keep your everything in order and easy to find
Product dimensions: 24.5 x 14.5 x 2 cm (LxWxH)
Great Travel Organizer for Family
This passport holder is perfect for families because it has plenty of slots for several passports
Best travel documents holder with smooth Closing Zipper, secure wallet that protects your travel accessories. A zip around travel wallet for your convenience
The large outer pocket is the perfect place for your documents, tickets, cellphone, etc. It applies to airports, crowded market places, buses, trains, sporting events and festivals
Keeps everything in 1 place
Stylish and Practical design
-Lightweight design and removable wrist strap make this rfid blocking passport holder easy to pick up stash in your suitcase, luggage, carry-on, duffel bag or backpack
-Fashionable and simple colors which is suitable for both Men and Women
-Multifunctional pockets keep everything is clearly organized in the zippered Passport Bag for your convenient when you are traveling
Don't hesitate! You deserve to travel with a peace of mind and elegant posture!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently took it on vacation where we had 6 plane trips and I do not regret buying it. I carried two passports, spare money ($1,000), a pen, keys and a credit card and it maintained its slim profile. I love having the wrist strap as it was a convenient way to still easily access during the check in and security process. No need to put it away in the bag each time or have to hold it with one hand. The front sleeve was great for putting boarding passes or the customs declaration stuff and have quick access to them. Also love the fact that it's waterproof. Would buy another or something similar in the future should this break
The color and the fabric of the inner materials could be better.
The key chain part is better detached as the package is quite compact and would leave unwanted scratches and marks on your passports.
Bigger than I expected but its Peace of mind to keep all passports together when overseas.
Great product and it's perfect for my travels.
Top reviews from other countries
> Four passport slots
> A large currency holder
> A zipper change purse
> Five slots for cards
> Removable key ring
> The outside zipper has a removable wristband so you can hold this wallet securely as you pass through Immigration checkpoints
> The front cover has a pocket for your boarding passes
Keep all of your travel documents in one safe place with the DEW Travel Wallet
I think it could be improved by adding a change storage area in the left that has some gussets built in so that it will hold a few bucks worth of coins. Also if the unit were about 1/2” thicker overall, your phone (iPhone 6splus) would fit inside WITH a protective case on it as opposed to fitting best naked. You should only need one space for a passport so the deep pockets on the left are pretty useless so the change area wouldn’t hurt that.
The key ring is always in the way. If I’m at a party, I toss my keys in this thing and use it as a purse but to clip my keys in it all the time, not gonna happen.
It’s better than most wallets like this that I have tried andnwill hold a ton of cards (credit cards and business cards) and still zip up, but it still needs a little work. The 2 zipper pockets are pretty useless except for flat bills/cash. It might even hold big money (non-USA) but no coinage.
The slots on the left side are for passports but since I am only in need of three, I plan to use the bottom one for my earbuds and a small usb cable so I can have convenient access when needed during flights or on the train. On the right side, I will use for credit cards and other documentation that I need to carry. What I like most is that the pocket for cash has a zipper as well as a meshed pocket for coins that zips. I will probably carry a small case with ear plugs for flights in that as well to keep them from shifting around. If you use foreign cash when you travel, this pocket is nice to hold onto the coins separately from you native currency.
The construction of the product is good, no loose threading and the zippers work smoothly. The wrist strap appears to be strong but would like to have a thicker strap for more durability. Once packed, it can be a bit heavy, especially if you plan on slipping your phone in the outside sleeve. The added weight makes the thin strap uncomfortable. So, I am giving this a 4 star rating but this is not a deal breaker by any means. I do think it is a good product. Hopefully, the company can take this in account and widen the strap a little to make it a little more comfortable.
I really like the key strap on the inside. It is a great feature if you want to keep your car and house key in a safe spot. If you travel a lot like we do, searching for your car keys is such a pain once you get back home. It comes with 3 little metal hooks that (obviously) can hold 3 keys.
If you use the safe in hotel or in your cruise cabin, this wallet is a great tool to have everything you need in one central place.
I will be using this for the first time soon and will be back to inform on the 'use' and durability of the item.
I kept using it, long after returning from that vacation. It keeps me so organized and it holds a shocking amount of stuff without overloading it.... including 8 x 11 documents if you tri-fold them. I kept my medical and trip insurance documents in it. The bottom of one of the zipper compartments tore after heavy use carrying a lot of coins, but I patched it up and kept going.
So, with heavy daily use, this thing has been a great value for as useful as it is. And it still looks great, too.