- Boxed-product Weight: 2 Kg
- Item Model Number: 40167080500
- ASIN: B07XSJ4JWS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 January 2020
- Customer Reviews: 552 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 67,300 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
DELSEY Paris Chatelet Hard+ Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels
|Price:||+ $100.76 Delivery|
- Made from durable 100% virgin polycarbonate and faux leather accents these suitcases have a unique brake system locks two front wheels to prevent bag from rolling away
- Case Dimensions: 20. 25x14. 25x9. 5, overall Dimensions: 23. 5x15x9. 75, weight: 9. 3 lbs
- Recessed integrated TSA-accepted lock and zip security for maximum security
- Deluxe interior featuring removable hanger and laundry and shoe Bags; two full packing compartments with tie-down straps and zippered divider
- Tracking plate on back of luggage in the event of luggage getting lost – register bag for free at delsey /security. The chatelet has a 10 year limited
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Unique brake system is activated with a button and locks the two front wheels of the luggage, preventing the bag from drifting away while allowing travelers to roll the bag on the two back wheels.
Double Spinner Wheels
Superior quality, silent-running, double spinner wheels assure smooth maneuverability and add comfort to your journey.
A fully lined, luxurious soft-touch interior offers two packing compartments with tie-down straps on one side and a zippered mesh divider on the other side to minimize shifting of contents during travel. Two interior bags and a hanger are included for maximum organization.
Recessed TSA Lock
A recessed TSA-approved lock is found on the side of the case that allows only TSA agents to open and inspect your bag without damaging the lock. Comes with built in tracking device in the event of lost luggage.
Colour: Black | Style Name: Carry-on
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I travel with it.
I had a green color and Now i bought champagne color
I will tell you everything about this luggage!
1- Absolutely beautiful, elegant, stylish,luxurious, grat material,well made!
2- You will certainly need a luggage cover, this is a light color case, if you don't want your case to get dirty and scuff marks you better get one.I did post a picture of my luggage cover i purchased at Amazon. I will be doing a review on that later.
3- the zipper is great so are the locks! The material of the fabric inside my luggage is so nice and soft.
4- the luggage comes with a hanger on each case and 2 shoes/laundry in each case
I did purchase my 24 inch at Amazon and my 21inch. I really wanted to make sure i was getting the real thing and not a fake luggage. They are exactly the same quality! except the one i purchased with Amazon was better packed then my Macy's case. My 24th inch purchased on amazon came straight from delsey.my 21 inch the people from Macy's just put in the box in no plastic bag, there was only a few papers to protect and it did scratch my case handle. So amazon did way better.
I was not paid to do this review! I purchased both of these cases, they are so beautiful and i could not settle for anything else. I did a lot research before my purchase. I hope my review was helpful.
It was purchased because it was advertised as Hard +, impact resistant, and a quality piece of luggage.
Purchase at your own risk.
Update: Wrote them a second time, including another photograph of the luggage with an entire corner missing and their response was to contact the airline. Why name it “Hard+” and indicate it is impact resistant if it breaks and tears apart that quickly and easily.
Since it was paid for with AMEX card, hopefully they will cover the damage under their warranty program!