|Product Dimensions||20.57 x 17.02 x 10.16 cm; 41 Grams|
|Item Model Number||DPG82-11C|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Dewalt Concealer Goggle Clear Lens|
|Item Weight||41 g|
DEWALT DPG82-11 Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle
- DEWALT tough Coat hard coated lens provides tough protection against scratches
- DEWALT Xtra clear anti-fog lens coating provides tough protection against fogging
- Soft, dual injected rubber conforms to the face to provide a high level protection from dust and debris
- Adjustable, elastic cloth head strap provides a comfortable fit
- Ventilation channels allow breathability and added protection against fogging.Built-in ventilation Channel provides extra fog control and ventilation.Dual injected rubber provides a soft, comfortable seal.Clip attachment allows for easy lens replacement.Cloth head strap provides a comfortable, easily adjustable fit.Tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Mi recomendación entonces es que los compres sí:
A) Te gusta tener ojos (por lo tanto protegerlos)
B) Te gusta que aquello que te ayuda a mantener los ojos funcionales en tus huecos para los ojos se ajuste en tu cabeza
C) No te sientes mal si se los pones a un perro y te cuestiona tus decisiones de moda
Ahora, no los compres en caso de:
A) Sudas mucho
B) eres susceptible a las críticas de un perro sobre tus decisiones de moda.
I bought these because I was wearing normal safety glasses while working with my router and something managed to bend around my glasses and get me in my eye. It hurt so I got mad and bought these bad boys because I wanted complete eye protection.
They do give full eye protection. But they fog up immediately. Serious, same router job, just doing a round over on a few foot section of wood. Maybe 2 minutes with these glasses on. By the time I'm at the end it's like looking though hazy water. Water just collects on the surface which dusts clings on to and your vision is shot. Wiping it clean is near impossible as my clothes tend to be covered in wood dust.
Maybe if you are doing something that doesn't make you sweat and doesn't create dust these would be okay, but I can't recommend them for woodworking