|Mfg Recommended age||6 months - 3 years|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 16 x 1.5 cm; 249.48 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
DITTY BIRD Baby Sound Book: Our Action Songs Musical Book for Babies is The Perfect Toys for 1 Year Old boy and 1 Year Old Girl Gifts. Interactive Educational Music Toy for Toddlers 1-3
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 😀 INTERACTIVE MUSICAL SONG BOOK FOR BABY, TODDLER, 1-3 YEARS OLD: Read, listen and sing along as Ditty Bird sings your favorite Songs
- 🤓 EDUCATIONAL TOY LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT: Reciting and singing nursery rhymes is a great way to support children's language learning. The engaging electronic push buttons help build early language ability and fine motor skills
- 💕 DURABLE AND SAFE: Our sound books are designed to outlast even the roughest toddlers
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT: These musical and sound books make great gifts for 1 year old boys or girls. Perfect baby gifts from 6 months to toddlers 1-3
- 👍 YOUR SATISFACTION IS TOP PRIORITY: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award "These will be fun to share and sing along with". If you experience any issue, contact us and we'll make it right
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PLAYFUL LEARNING THROUGH MUSIC AND SOUNDS: DISCOVER A NEW SERIES OF MUSICAL BOARD BOOKS! The award-winning Ditty Bird interactive book series includes 15 beautifully illustrated musical and sound books for Babies and Toddlers ages 6 months to 3 years: “These will be fun to share and sing along with as you turn the pages of the book together. Great gifts for ones and twos” — Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award 2019. "So fun and entertaining…a must-have” —National Parenting Product Awards 2019. "Entertains and engages youngsters in ways that nurture the developing brain" —Tillywig Award 2019. “With Ditty Bird, language and pre-literacy skills are strengthened and a love for story time!” —Play on Words speech and language expert Sherry Artemenko