DLD Main Brush for ECOVACS DEEBOT 930 M80 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (Pack of 2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ONLY for ECOVACS DEEBOT 930 M80 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Easy to remove and replace as part of routine maintenance
- The brush should be replaced every 2 - 3 months to keep operating at peak performance
- Package included: 2 Pcs of Ecovacs Main Brush
- Please note that this main brush DOES NOT fit Ecovacs N79S Report incorrect product information.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ecovacs DEEBOT 930 M80 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Replace Main Brush instruction:
1.Loosen the main brush with a small screwdriver.
2.Remove the main brush, clean the main brush and the brush post,
and reinstall the new main brush.
Keep your vacuums running at peak performance, the side brush
should be replaced every two months
2 x main brush
This is not an Ecovacs Original product and is not covered under any Ecovacs warranty.
The Ecovacs brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner.
Any use of the Ecovacs brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility