- Constructed from premium denim with incredible hold to enhance the body’s natural silhouette, while creating a slimmer, more streamlined look. Even after repeated wearing, this denim stays true to original form
- This classic five-pocket jean has a 10 5/8" high-rise , a straight slim-fit, and because of the fabric’s hold power, you can launder these jeans less, saving water, energy and time.
- High-rise: 11", Inseams: 28''
- Start every outfit with Daily Ritual's range of elevated basics
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size 25
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Package Dimensions : 37.4 x 20.6 x 3 cm; 490 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Daily Ritual
- ASIN : B07PFLRLV1
- Item Model Number : DR1908886
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 206,513 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #984 in Women's Jeans
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
the downside is the material is a little scratchy.
These jeans are surprisingly very comfortable.
The high waist is very flattering.
These seem to tuck my tummy gut in and smooth it out.
I would definitely call these mom jeans.
I’m not sure why - maybe it’s the butt look.
I think it’s the front - the zipper sits up higher than I would expect a zipper to sit. There is quite a bit of fabric below the zipper before the front panels end.
These jeans wash up nice and are fairly soft.
I would say they are a little larger than I normally expect a size 29 / size 8 to be. The waist is congruent, but the pants themselves are more spacious. (Not as ‘slim’ as I would like.)
They seem well made and the zipper hasn’t given me any problems!