|Color||Single-Line Convex Base|
|Package Dimensions||7.6 x 7.2 x 3.9 cm; 520 Grams|
|Item Weight||520 g|
Dailyart Coffee Distributor with Single-Line Convex Base for Leveling Coffee Powder Barista Tool, 58 mm, 304 Stainless Steel, Rustproof
|Price:||+ $11.94 Delivery|
- The base is made of durable 304 stainless steel. Food grade stainless steel, rustproof, anti-corrosive, healthy to use.
- Height is adjustable by the screw mechanism ( no grub screws ,shims, or allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets：simply loosen off the top section, set depth required, tighten the top section back down.
- Single-Line Convex Base is easy to clean: reduce the concave and convex pattern to the base, and the side without any gears exposed.
- Non-slip aluminum handle guarantee a smooth hand feeling.
- Fits most portafilters and espresso machine models including: Breville, Rancilio, Gaggia, La Pavoni, Hamilton Beach, ECM, La Marzocco, Rocket, Alex Duetto and all E61 group machines.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When my old tamper had a Nick in it because it was dropped, I just decided to get this one. They tell you you should not keep things around it don’t give you joy. For me, the whole rationale for owning a fancy espresso machine and fancy grinders (yes, plural: I have one for decaf and one for regular) is that it gives you some joy. This product was well worth the 20 or so dollars I spent on it.