- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 20.3 x 7.6 cm ; 68 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Item Model Number: 1903
- ASIN: B07FRDCTNP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 August 2012
- Customer Reviews: 258 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
30,373 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #95 in Women's Sports Socks
Darn Tough Vermont Women's Merino Wool Micro Crew Cushion Socks
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying; Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- Still made in Vermont, USA. Still unconditionally guaranteed for life.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
No rubbing, and comfy. 2 layers which minimises likelihood of rub.
They are medium-ish heavy duty.
CON: I only wish that the ribbed upper area was not so tight, hence minus one star. (and I do not even have thick ankles or stocky legs)...pretty snug above the heel. Not so much as to cause discomfort but still it presses in so much as to leave dents (impressions) on the leg above my ankle where the stock ends. A more relaxed ribbed area above the ankle would make this the perfect sock - so long as it would still stay on as well.