|Brand||Day 1 Fitness|
|Package Dimensions||39.9 x 34.2 x 6.2 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.25 kg|
Inflatable Wobble Cushion with Pump by Day 1 Fitness - 13" Black - Durable Exercise Balance Pad to Improve Coordination, Stability, and Core - Balancing Disc Cushions for Home, Gym, School, Rehab
|Price:||+ $22.97 Delivery|
- EASILY INFLATE YOUR CUSHION: Please see note in Product Description section for CUSHION INFLATION DIRECTIONS or check out our VIDEO to watch the inflation process.
- PROVIDES SENSORY INPUT: The textured surface of the sensory cushions can help children and adults with sensory issues like autism and SPD find comfort, helping them concentrate, stay focused, and sit still for longer periods of time.
- DURABLE AND VERSATILE: Made of tough, high quality plastic, these bosu-ball-like discs can accommodate up to 500 lbs. With a 13" diameter and 2" height, these wobble boards are perfect for kids, adults and seniors, alike.
- CONVENIENTLY PORTABLE: This stability cushion can easily be deflated so you can travel with it or store it away. Use it while exercising, watching TV, at the office, or working at your computer. It can easily be inflated with the accompanying pump.
- MAKE EXERCISE FUN: Soft and flexible for a fun sitting or standing experience, the wobble cushion helps manage hip, lumbar, and joint pain with little exertion. The Day 1 Fitness balance cushion is so easy to use, you won’t know you’re working out.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Put the Fun Back in Fitness!
Increase your flexibility and strengthen your core stability while improving your balance with the Day 1 Fitness cushion! Use it in a fun and easy way to warm up and stretch your back throughout the day, decreasing pain in the neck, shoulders, back, and legs. Incorporate it in your Pilates or yoga session and workout exercise routines. This functional equipment works as a great therapeutic accessory in helping kids and students sit, focus, and concentrate better in class. These balance trainers help improve proprioception after injuries or recovery after a leg surgery.
Made of a heavy duty construct, this yoga seat measures 13 x 13 x 2 inches and is ideal for home and gym use. Each inflated disc is designed with massage spikes for extra comfort and better grip and has a smoother area that is great for core strengthening workouts and balance control. This versatile disc can be used by both kids and adults and for various uses like weight loss, physical therapy, chiropractic applications, isokinetics. Safe to use for patients with slipped discs, sciatic and lumbar pain. Air pump provided with purchase.
CUSHION INFLATION DIRECTIONS: The eye of the needle needs to clear the inside valve for the air to flow freely. Please gently insert the needle, being careful not the puncture the other side of the cushion. You should feel some slight resistance while doing this. Once the needle clears the valve in the cushion, you should be able to easily get the air flowing into the disk.
If you have further questions, please reach out to our US Based Customer Service!
From the manufacturer
Let’s get started!
When the body is confronted with an uneven surface, it must activate the deep core muscles in order to keep balance and stability in the body. To reduce risk of injury, it is important that each exercise can be completed successfully without the balance disc before adding the equipment for modification. Sitting on the balance disc creates active and dynamic sitting. Place the disc directly onto the chair, this provides a less stable sitting surface, which means that the body has to make continuous small movements to correct balance. These movements strengthen the deep core stability muscles which provide postural support to the body. Make sure to maintain a good posture at all times while sitting on the disc. Build up your use of the disc gradually. If you experience any low back pain, consult your physician.
Day 1 Fitness Commitment
Bridge Hip Extension
Balanced Leg Lift w/Plank
Day 1 Fitness, Designed with You in Mind
D1F proudly supports local business. All of our innovative fitness products are designed in the United States, so you can feel good knowing you are contributing directly to the economy. We utilize the knowledge of industry leaders to build products to last. Whether you use these for your home gym or a commercial gym, know you are getting the quality you deserve!
US Based Team
Shop with confidence! If you have any questions or concerns regarding this product, we’ll do our best to make sure your shopping experience with Day 1 Fitness is top notch!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, one works and one doesn't. Company hasn't sent new one to replace the broken one.
I have not used it for exercise but have been using it more for sitting on.
As far as an exercise device we can’t comment as we are not using it for that reason.