Dealing in Feelings Emotions Cards
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Developed by an Educational and Developmental Psychologist : Dealing in Feelings cards have been designed to help children recognise and express emotions whilst playing fun card games. 26 Different emotions depicted in full colour
- DEVELOPS EMOTIONAL RECOGNITION SKILLS by identifying facial expressions. These engaging cards can help children develop an emotional vocabulary as they learn about feelings in themselves and others. Real facial expressions are depicted using photographs rather than drawings or emoticons, making the expressions easy to recognise and appealing for children.
- PERFECT RESOURCE for therapists, counsellors, speech pathologists, psychologists. Great for social and emotional learning in the classroom. AUSTRALIAN MADE using ecologically responsible printing.
- IDEAL for children with autism, ADHD and developmental trauma. Improves emotional intelligence, develops empathy and increases social skills.
- TWO SETS OF CARDS IN EACH PACK- Ideal for playing fun card games such as Memory and Go Fish
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Yes feelings are a big deal!
If children can be helped to identify, express, understand and manage their emotions when they are young, they are on their way to developing lifelong emotional well-being.
Using the Dealing in Feelings approach, these emotions flash cards are an engaging, fun and effective way to help children learn about their feelings. Developed by an Educational Psychologist, they have been designed specifically to develop children's emotional competence.
26 different emotions are featured including early developing emotions such as happy, sad, angry, and scared as well as complex emotions such as nervous, embarrassed, jealous, frustrated and disappointed for example. Two sets of emotions cards are included so the pack can also be used to play fun cards games such as Memory.
Perfect for building emotional literacy, increasing insight and empathy and social skills.
26 Different emotions
- Use flashcards to teach emotions words
- Teach clues about facial expressions
- Talk about how emotions feel
- Practice coping skills
Faces are important!
Feelings can be taught
Looking at faces is so important. The ability to recognise human faces starts very early in a child's life. By the time babies are a few minutes old, they prefer to look at a human face rather than an object.
As children grow, their ability to recognise emotions in others improves but for some children, especially if they have a disability, it can be harder or take longer to develop.
Evidence shows that with practice this skill improves!
Perfect Therapy Resource
School counsellors, psychologists, play therapists, speech pathologists and OT's will love this compact easy to use therapy tool.
Features children of varying ages, genders and cultures.
If you are helping children with special needs you will find these cards especially suitable for children with autism, developmental delays or intellectual disability.
Versatile resource which can be used in many ways, depending on your therapeutic goals for the child.
An effective and safe way to explore a child’s inner world through conversation and fun card games.
Made In AUSTRALIA using environmentally responsible printing.
Great for Parents
Is your child frustrated because they can’t express how they are feeling?
Does your child have special needs or have difficulties talking?
Do you want to help them to learn positive ways to cope with their emotions?
Children’s behaviour improves when they are helped to develop their emotional vocabulary and learn that is OK to talk about their feelings.
Parents will find these cards an effective and appealing way to help their child put words to their feelings.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|