Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
”In Natural Beauty Skin Care, you'll learn how to create wholesome beauty products without looking too far past your pantry. The bonus? The recipes and formulas within actually work.”—DR. FRANK LIPMAN, founder of the Eleven-Eleven Wellness Center and New York Times bestselling author of The New Health Rules
When it comes to skin care, everyone knows that natural is best, but with chemical-ridden products being mislabeled as “all-natural” and so many homemade beauty regimens available online, keeping it natural can feel complicated. Whether you’re a homemade product junkie looking for affordable options, or just joining the natural skin care revolution— Natural Beauty Skin Care will get you and your skin back-to-basics—one natural product at a time.
Skin care expert and co-founder of Sumbody Skin Care, Deborah Burnes, applies her specialized combination of chemistry, cosmetology, and natural medicine to create the eco-friendly skin care recipes in Natural Beauty Skin Care. This book is your guide to creating all-natural skin care products that achieve glowing, radiant skin, hair and nails. The simple, budget-friendly skin care recipes found in Natural Beauty Skin Carewill transform your skin and include decadent homemade beauty treats like Honey & Chia Seed Cleanser, Coconut Body Butter, and Argan Oil Shampoo.
- Natural, easy-to-make beauty recipes that eliminate chemicals from your skin care routine
- Head-to-toe indulgence cares for all the skin that you’re in with nourishing body butters, hydrating hair masks, decadent bath bombs, and more
- Natural Ingredient 101—learn the eye-opening why’s behind the step-by-step how’s and go all-natural with your skin care for good
Everything Every Beauty Geek Needs to Know About Skin Care
When it comes to finding the perfect formula for dewy and healthy skin, knowledge is power. That’s why skin care guru Deborah Burnes shares everything you need to know about essential ingredients in this book—so that you can give your skin exactly what it needs to glow.
Whether you’re making products for your own use or trying to figure out which brands work best for you, The Beauty Geek’s Guide to Skin Care has all the latest insider info on 1,000 of the beauty industry’s most commonly used ingredients. Plus, you’ll learn the best practices and lifestyle habits to make healthy skin an everyday reality.
The Beauty Geek’s Guide to Skin Care features:
- 1,000 Ingredient Profiles—Learn the origin, uses, and benefits of the most popular natural and chemical ingredients.
- Skin Care 101—Get the lowdown on basic beauty practices and lifestyle hacks for best skin.
- DIY Beauty Recipes—Make your own cleansers, toners, masks, scrubs, and more with these easy-to-follow recipes for your very own signature products.
Knowledge is powerful and beautiful—especially when it comes to your skin. Get in the know with The Beauty Geek’s Guide to Skin Care.