|Product Dimensions||68.58 x 35.56 x 7.62 cm; 907.18 Grams|
|Item Model Number||DS-PC-SUB37LITTLEPHATTY|
|Item Weight||907 g|
Decksaver DS-PC-SUB37LITTLEPHATTY - Moog SUB-37 & Little Phatty Protective Cover
Enhance your purchase
- Designed to fit the Moog SUB-37 & Little Patty
- Strong, attractive protection for your console
- Made of polycarbonate, a plastic used in bullet proof glass
- Covers while cables remain connected
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The tools we use to compose and produce music are dear to our hearts. The studio elements of dust, smoke and liquid have taken many a good analogue synth down over the years. This is where Decksaver steps in. Precision trimmed for perfect fit while simultaneously accommodating cables, your Moog can sit safely, plugged in, ready for operation. It slides straight into a flight case or controller bag, and is ideal for transportation Shields delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road and on stage.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 December 2020
It fits the Sub37 Tribute perfectly though.
The good parts:
- Protects protects your synth and fits well.
- The panel is not clear, but slightly dark and probably prevents a bit against keys becoming yellow.
The bad parts:
- It is quite flimsy and you can feel it bending as you press some areas with your finger, etc. - for the price I expected thicker high quality clear plastic/acrylic. It is not extremely thin though.
- The plastic cover itself is slightly darker than on the add - some could mind this.
- Too expensive for the quality.
- Bought two, were both shipped in way oversized boxes that were twice the size needed for this item and one of them got broken on the way (if the box was more compact it would have been better protected).
Overall - I recommend it, but just because there are no real alternatives (that I know of), and Moog synths are super expensive, so they are worth it, in that sense. Still too expensive for what they are.
Would highly recommend.