De'Longhi EcoDecalk Mini, Coffee Machine Descaler, 2 pack x 100ml, DLSC200
- 2 x 100 ml pack, contains enough descaler for two descaling operations – Used regularly it significantly reduces the likelihood of premature breakdown from scale build-up in your coffee machine
- Suitable for all coffee espresso machines, including bean to cup machines, pump espresso machines, filter coffee pots and pod machines
- Increases energy efficiency, and improves the coffee flavour and crema
- Made with 100% lactic acid, from materials of vegetable origin, The liquid is easier and quicker to use than coffee machine descaling tablets and helps keep your machine running smoothly
- Convenient single-dose vials of EcoDecalk Mini (100ml) make limescale removal easy, fast and without any waste
- Packaging is made from recycled materials for low environmental impact
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We recommend using always official products to maintain your coffee machine in perfect conditions
Used regularly, the DeLonghi EcoDecalk descaler liquid significantly reduces the likelihood of premature breakdown from scale build-up, increases the energy efficiency, and improves the coffee flavor and crema. Our ecological descaler is made with 100% lactic acid and is suitable for all coffee/espresso machines, including bean to cup machines, pump espresso machines, filter coffee pots and pod machines. The liquid is easier and quicker to use than coffee machine descaling tablets and helps keep your machine running smoothly so you are always able to enjoy your favorite beverages.
The descaler is compatible with all the following models of De’Longhi coffee machines, automatic coffee machines, manual espresso coffee machines:
- PrimaDonna / XS , DeLuxe : ETAM 36.365 , 36.365.M , 36.365.MB , 36.366.MB
- Autentica / Cappuccino: ETAM 29.510.B , 29.510.SB , 29.620.SB , 29.660.SB , 29.666.S , 29.666.T
-Dinamica: ECAM 350.75.S , 350.55.B , 350.35.SB , 350.35W , 350.15.B
Eletta Cappuccino / Plus / To: ECAM 44.660.B , 44.620.S , 45.326.S , 45.366.B , 45.366.W , 45.760.W , 45.766.B , 45.766.W
Cappuccino System : ECAM 21.110.B , 21.110.W , 22.110.B , 22.110.SB , 22.320.S , 22.320.SB , 22.360.B , 22.360.S , 23.210.B , 23.210.W , 23.420.SB , 23.420.SR , 23.420.ST , 23.420.SW , 23.450.B EX:3 , 23.450.S EX:3 , 23.466.B , 23.466.S , 24.210.SB , 24.450.S , 24.467.S , 25.120.B , 25.457.B , 25.457.S , ECAM-260
Magnifica / S / Cappuccino S: ECAM 21.116.B
, 21.116.SB , 21.117.B , 21.117.SB , 22.366.B , 22.366.S
PrimaDonna / S / De Luxe / Vintage / Elite / Experience : ECAM 26.455.BLB , 26.455.C , 26.455.GYB , 26.455.M , 26.455.MB , 26.455.WB , 26.465 , 28.465.AZ , 28.465.BG , 28.466.M , 28.466.MB , 650.55.MS , 656.75.MS , 656.55.MS , 656.85.MS
EC800 / EC600 / BCO series:
- EC 800 / EC 820 / EC 850 / EC 860 , EC 860.M / EC 680 , EC 680.M , EC 680.BK , EC 680.R / EC 685 , EC 685.M / BCO 410 / BCO 420
La Specialista EC9335.M
From the manufacturer
DeLonghi EcoDecalk Mini, Coffee Machine Descaler, 2 packs x 100ml, DLSC200
Special care for special moments
A build-up of limescale in your machine may cause your coffee to taste unpleasant, it can clog up the internal components and can even lead to malfunctioning in changing the optimal brewing temperature. Regular removal of limescale will improve performance, ensuring efficiency and will extend the life of the machine. Your fully automatic coffee machine will indicate when it needs to be descaled. The descaling process on our fully automatic coffee machines is simple:
- Pour a single dose (100 ml) of De’Longhi EcoDecalk into the water tank
- Fill the tank as indicated in the instruction manual of your coffee machine
- Perform the procedure described on the display or in the machine instruction manual
- Rinse the tank with clean water
DID YOU KNOW?
The water we use every day is rich in calcium and magnesium, which determine how hard it is.The harder the water is, the greater the threat. Accumulation of limescale over time deteriorates the hydraulic circuit and the heating elements of your devices, reducing their efficiency and increasing relative energy consumption by up to 30%.
* You can also find useful 'How-to' video on the De'Longhi How-to YouTube Channel
Reasons to buy:
- Suitable for all coffee machines, including automatic coffee machines, pump machines and pods
- Reduce limescale accumulation
- Improves coffee flavour and aroma
- Increases energy efficiency
- Low environment impact - Made from 100% lactic acid, from materials of vegetable origin
- 2 x 100 ml packs - for 2 descaling operations
Your Care and Cleaning Calendar, Best For De'Longhi Bean To Cup Coffee Machines
Every 3 Months: Descale
Descaling is recommended every 3 months. If you own a De'Longhi fully automatic coffee machine, the display will indicate when the machine needs to be descaled.
Please Note: time may differ according to water hardness, settings and number of coffees produced per day, machine alerts when descaling is required.
Every 2 Months: Change Water Filter
Changing the water filter of your coffee machine is recommended every 2 months, check your coffee machine manual instruction for more information.
Every Month: Clean Spare Parts
Together with descaling there are other easy steps that you recommend to take to keep your coffee machine perfectly functioning. Every month - even sooner if needed - remember to clean the brewing unit/infuser, the coffee grounds container and drip tray. Clean inside the machine and the water tank.
Also, don't forget you can use the Automatic Cleaning Function on the milk container, after every milk beverage.
Tips on Water and Milk
98% of the liquid in the cup is made of water, as a consequence, the water used in the coffee machine must clearly be fresh, as well as flavourless, odourless and colourless.
The other factor that influences the quality of water is the water hardness (due to the presence of calcium and magnesium mineral). The ideal water hardness is approximately 9 French degrees (or 90 mg/l). You can buy separately a water softener filter for hard water to increase performance and improve coffee flavour.
To create high-quality milk froth, make sure the milk is fresh, used straight from the refrigerator (stored at a temperature of approx. 5°C). This will ensure to reach the ideal temperature when heat is added to it to create the foam. With LatteCrema System, we recommend using semi-skim milk in order to obtain the best results in terms of foam texture, volume and taste. Don't forget to clean the milk container after each use, with the Automatic Cleaning Function.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Individual treatment packs easy to use but expensive compared to bottle of descaler
Glad I watched YouTube video before using though.
And I am buying again and again.
Needs some careful handling as it is abrasive to skin, so make sure you either wear a pair of gloves or have a steady hand when pouring into the water reservoir or you might get a nasty burn.
Just follow the descaling instructions associated with your coffee maker.