- Save 22% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 8 or more. Enter code DEMATTB8 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 18% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code DEMATTB5 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code DEMATTB3 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code DEMATTB2 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
DakPets Cat & Dog Grooming Tool | All-In-One Metal Pet Hair Remover, Undercoat Rake, Dematting Tool, Detangling Comb, Fur Shedding Blade and Grooming Brush | For Medium to Long-Haired Cats and Dogs
Buy 8, save 22%. Enter code DEMATTB8 at checkout.
Save 22% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 8 or more. Enter code DEMATTB8 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)Redeemed
Buy 5, save 18%. Enter code DEMATTB5 at checkout.
Save 18% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code DEMATTB5 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)Redeemed
Buy 3, save 15%. Enter code DEMATTB3 at checkout.
Save 15% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code DEMATTB3 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)Redeemed
Buy 2, save 10%. Enter code DEMATTB2 at checkout.
Save 10% on DakPets Dematting Comb when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code DEMATTB2 at checkout. Offered by Dak Corp. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)Redeemed
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Environmentally Friendly Materials Used|
|Item weight||0.3 Ounces|
About this item
- MULTIPURPOSE: This versatile DakPets pet grooming tool is ideal for use as a metal dog comb, cat matted fur remover, dog undercoat rake, cat comb for long haired cats, dog detangler and more. Improve your pet's wellbeing and appearance in just 5 minutes a day - it's really that simple.
- EFFECTIVE: Our 10cm precision cat and dog hair remover features both wide and narrow teeth which work together to quickly and easily resolve even the most stubborn mat or tangle. You'll be amazed at the amount of fur removed in just one session, and your pet will love their new shiny coat!
- PAIN-FREE: DakPets all-purpose cat and dog grooming brush is designed with your pet's wellbeing in mind, making it the perfect choice for animals with sensitive skin. The gentle curved teeth and rounded handle protect against scratches, ensuring maximum comfort for your furry friend.
- CONVENIENT: This premium pet brush features a high-grip handle and an inbuilt eyelet for ease of use, as well as a durable stainless steel head which is easy to clean. That makes this ergonomic tool a hygienic and hassle-free alternative to traditional pet hair removal tools.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETS: All DakPets products are approved by professional veterinarians and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest animal safety standards - meaning you can be sure of giving your pet the very best care with our dematting comb for dogs and cats.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 7.5 x 18 cm; 8.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 December 2017
- Manufacturer : DakPets
- ASIN : B00XXHS86U
- Item Model Number : 713228199899
Best Sellers Rank:
5,215 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 395 in Grooming Products for Dogs
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you have a treasured pet at home whose coat needs regular maintenance?
Are you tired of cat and dog brushes that are hard to use, harsh on your pet's skin or simply ineffective?
At DakPets, we understand how important it is to keep your furry friend looking and feeling their very best. That's why we created our industry-leading range of professional pet grooming tools.
DakPets pet hair remover brush and detangler comb is the perfect dematter and deshedding tool for dogs and cats of any size, and is particularly suited to double-coated pets with medium to long fur. This includes poodle, cocker spaniel, cockapoo, pomeranian, golden retriever, labrador and labradoodle dogs, as well as a wide variety of long-haired cat breeds.
Our dual dog stripping comb and dematting comb for cats uses 2 layers of robust stainless steel teeth to gently but efficiently groom tangled fur and detangle mats in coarse, long, curly, thick or wiry coats. Simply drag the dog and cat grooming brush by hand through your pet's fur to remove matting.
This cat hair brush and dog grooming comb has smooth, rounded edges, meaning you won't need to worry about your pet experiencing any discomfort as you use the groomer, and the steel mat splitter and dematter is rustproof and sterilisable.
DakPets grooming products for dogs and cats are also extremely easy to use. This dog dematting comb and cat fur remover features a textured handle that allows you to retain a strong grip on the shedder tool throughout use, as well as a handy integrated eyelet that can be used to hang up the mat breaker for space-saving storage.
Our multi-use dog deshedding tool and cat hair remover effectively replaces a number of different tools, including dog combs for dematting, cat brushes for grooming and other pet fur remover brushes. It makes a convenient all-in-one dog detangler brush, cat deshedding tool and dog rake for double coated fur.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If your looking at a he or she with the fur in your house at this moment and thinking "wow there are lots of knots that only the vet would usually shave out, maybe this comb will do it and I won't need to go back this time? . It won't. If you are going to use it on big nasty nots you are going to hurt your cat. There will be a lot of meowing (ie I tried).
What you should do is take puss to that last vet visit specifically for the clip of those knots to get things back to normal THEN start using this comb.
It is an excellent maintenance device that may well prevent him or her from ever having to go back for a clip again. I have a furminator. I think this is better. Cranky persian Ted purrs when I use it on him gently each day. It takes out a mouse sized clump of dead fur each time.
There was a comment on another product of this type that was very appropriate "Pick don't pull!" (ie at knots) that absolutely achieves the best result with this comb. I'd recommend holding your thumb over the wide tooth side to control the depth. That way there will be minimal complaints to management :) .
Happy cat and happy owner now that we have control over a tricky job. Cheers Dakpets and Amazon.
By Jas on 24 January 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 August 2019
Having owned German shepherds for over twenty years, and always a mid-long haired one, we have always been used to 'tumbleweed' of hair around the place despite often cleaning!
Even tried the Furminator; works well.
However, for my mid to long coated dogs, no product ever in 20 years has touched this!
I'm not one to write 'glow-y' reports on things really, but have to say, this product for me anyhow, really has changed 'dog ownership'.
For my dog, he has been 300% less hot this summer (we spend time in Europe with him...)
German shepherd are double-coated dogs which you cannot ever remove the coat in hot summers; this product removes the undercoat only.
People have remarked that my dog had lost weight: he has, however 'some' of the appearance change is due to the undercoat being removed during this summer.
Have purchased one for home, one for travelling as we travel a lot with our dog and even now one for my dog trainer who also had a mid-coated shepherd for her to try (and I guess if she likes it she will remind clients it is a good product too...)
Admittedly have only tried it on my dogs being one particular breed; I see no reason why it shouldn't be just as good for other breeds of mid to long coated double-coated dogs. (I believe most breeds have the 'double coat'? Not sure! Sure someone will correct me!
Hope this helps fellow dog owners! It's not often I have such a breakthrough with a product since I found Raw Food Feeding for my dog over ten years ago.
I had used a conventional brush prior to going to the dog dresser, where the stripping comb was used.
2 buckets of hair later and very furry trousers, I realised the Lab was thinner.so we have one which is used regulaly.She loves the attention.