Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.20 delivery
+ $9.14 delivery
6 in 1 Derma Roller Kit for Face and Body - 0.25mm and 0.3mm Micro Needle Dermaroller with 5 Replaceable Roller Heads, Storage Case and Disinfection Tank
- 6 IN 1 DERMAROLLER KIT FOR FACE AND BODY - include 4 titanium needle roller heads; 1 silicone face cleaning brush head; 1 storage case with disinfecting basin. 4 different replaceable roller heads perfect for your face and whole body, Two needle lengths: 0.25mm and 0.3mm to meet your different skin treatment needs.
- 0.25mm & 0.3mm SAFE FOR HOME USE - Short 0.25mm and 0.3mm micro needles are non-invasive skin, do not penetrate living layers of skin, safe use at home. 0.25mm for new user, and 0.3mm will have better treatment effect.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN - cosmetic needling instrument facilitates exfoliation, Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers. improves skin's appearance with a luminous look and healthy glow
- INCREASED SAFETY AND HYGIENE - Each rollers and case are sanitized and was wrapped in sealed packaging to ensure high standard hygiene and safety, and come with a free storage compartment that safely keeps your rollers safe and clean.
- WARRANTY -- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Only sold by YaFex has quality guarantee for this ASIN. 6 month no-reason-asked return policy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to Use:
1. Use medical alcohol to disinfect the derma roller and the area of the skin which will be treated.
2. Apply suitable cream onto the treated area if required.
3. Roll the derma roller back and forth about 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically and diagonally, on the area you wish to treat while maintaining the same speed and pressure to create more micro vessels.
4. After treatment apply necessary nutrition to the skin. Pay close attention to skin inflammation.
1. This is only for personal use, don't share with others.
2. If you have a wound or sore you should not use this roller.
3. Use caution if the client is allergic to metal.
4. Recommended to not use Irritating cosmetics before the procedure.
5. Keep away from children.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Well, well worth purchasing!
Pros: Easy to use, cute case, different roller options for different areas, durable, great price.
Cons: None that I know of. This is the first time I’ve used one so I don’t have anything to compare it to.
1. I was worried that this could get dangerous in terms of infections. I know our skin is full of bacteria and this could just spread it around.
2. In an at home product will the needles me long enough to actually do anything?
3. Am I going to have little red bleeding dots all over my face? and if I do how long will they be there?
This is what I have learned (bought prouduct about 6 months ago and use it about once or twice a month, sometimes forget and dont use it for a while)
1. I use rubbing alcohol to clean the tools and I thoroughly clean your face before I use it. I have not had any major problems. I did recently use it when I had a few pimples (which they say not to do), and I did end up with a few more a few days later (is it related idk). I have fairly clear skins so this hasnt been a problem overall, but I would say follow the rule of not using it when you have a breakout.
2. The needles are much smaller and shorter than I expected. But they seem to provide a benefit. I do get a nice glow after using it (so it likely is doing a good job of improving blood flow) and in my opinion my skin just looks healthier overall, smoother less lines, less scaring. To be fair I bought Eva Naturals Vitamin C clearing serum with it and use that after I derma roll (it has retinol, hyluronic acid, vitamin C, and other stuff that promotes skin resurfacing and decreased wrinkles etc). SO it is not exactly clear if just doing the derma roller would be as beneficial. I have use the serum without the roller and its nice, but i get more drastic results when I do both!
Obviously I really wont know how good this is at promoting collagen formation until I age more (so years). I am 25 and doing this to treat myself, improve with minor scaring from blemishes and honestly just to see if it seems to help my skin elasticity and youth long term. Like i said before the science makes sense to me, but the only way Ill really believe it is if I try!
I have also used the larger one on my thighs for cellulite. I dont think it did but but i got lazy and didnt stick with it. but just based on how tiny the needles are I dont think they could penetrate far enough to actually change cellulite (which comes from fibrotic tissue, which holds fat cells together and to the skin, pulls due to the expansion of fat cells or from other causes of scaring). This is just my opinion and my logic. If cellulite is something that is very bothersome for you I say its worth trying more regularly?
3. These needles are not long enough or wide enough to cause visual little dots and bleeding (at least in my experience). My face does get red which lasts a few hours. It is not painful per se but its not comfortable.
Overall I am really happy with the results I am getting. I was skeptical as it seems most beauty products are all a bunch of bull that marketing makes look fun and fancy. I think this one has some good science behind it and provides some benefit!
Se quedó atascado uno y no lo pude desmontar?
Tuve que utilizar el siguiente cabezal sin el mango !!!!
El material con que está es hecho es resistible
Traen su depósito para limpiada
Me gusto mucho espero obtener los resultados esperados