100 pcs Soft Cat Nail Caps for Cats Claws 5X Different Random Colors + 5X Adhesive Glue + 5X Applicator, Kittens Cap Tips Pet Paws Claw Grooming Kitten Extra Small Kitty Soft Covers (XS)
|Price:||+ $7.23 Delivery|
- COLORS: 5x Different Random Colors
- PACKING: 5x 20 pieces Cat Nail Caps / set + 5x Adhesive + 5x Applicator
- Only for cat use. If you have anything questions to ZETPO cat nail caps please feel free to contact us.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money, simply contact us.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.19 x 8.41 x 0.99 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 May 2018
- Manufacturer : zetpo
- ASIN : B07D9P3TDM
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,815 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100pcs = 5x 20pcs ZETPO Soft Nail Caps for Cats + 5x Adhesive Glue + 5x Applicator
Cat Size Chart
XS (Extra Small) kittens up to about 5 pounds generally fit the extra small size.
S (Small) approx. 6-10 pounds. Small-boned adult cats wear small.
M (Medium) approx. 10-16 pounds. Most adult average size cats wear medium.
L (Large) approx. 16 pounds and up. Large-boned cats wear large.
* First, take one of the nail caps out and try it on your cat's nails without the glue. It should fit like a sock.
* Trim the nails to the same length with that of the nail caps. If the nail cap is too large, you may trim the open end of the nail cap until it fits. FOR KITTENS: Do not trim kittens claws before applying nail caps. You will need a sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.
* Fill the nail cap with little adhesive. Never fill to too full to prevent overflow of the adhesive. Wait the adhesive is half-dried in the nail cap.
* Grasp claws of the cats, slightly push aside the hair on the nails and expose all of them. Put the nail caps onto the claw and make sure they are completely wrapped. Wait until the adhesive is dry and continue with the next one.
* After all caps are applied, observe the cat for at least five minutes to make sure nail caps are secure. A good tip is to feed your cat his or her favorite food immediately after applying all nail caps.
* Some cats will try to bite away the nail caps after they are initially put on. Once it happens, immediately cry it down until they are used to the caps. But please don't worry, it is quite normal. If it is necessary to replace with new nail caps, just take off the remaining nail cap materials and clean the nails. Nail caps should always be replaced after 8 weeks.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The caps are very soft and rubbery, which was fine at first.
After putting the on my cat, he was able to easily bite the tops of them off, which was not the case for my other purchase.
If they're half off and I cant remove the rest because of the glue- I can't even replace them with new ones.
I had also explain the situation and asked for a refund, there was no response.
Terrible product, don't buy from them.
I'll consider editing this review if I hear back from the seller.