100 pcs Soft Cat Nail Caps for Cats Claws 5X Different Random Colors + 5X Adhesive Glue + 5X Applicator, Kittens Cap Tips Pet Paws Claw Grooming Kitten Extra Small Kitty Soft Covers (XS)
|Price:||+ $7.23 Delivery|
- COLORS: 5x Different Random Colors
- PACKING: 5x 20 pieces Cat Nail Caps / set + 5x Adhesive + 5x Applicator
- Only for cat use. If you have anything questions to ZETPO cat nail caps please feel free to contact us.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money, simply contact us.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.19 x 8.41 x 0.99 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 May 2018
- Manufacturer : zetpo
- ASIN : B07D9P3TDM
Best Sellers Rank:
22,542 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 252 in Grooming Products for Cats
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100pcs = 5x 20pcs ZETPO Soft Nail Caps for Cats + 5x Adhesive Glue + 5x Applicator
Cat Size Chart
XS (Extra Small) kittens up to about 5 pounds generally fit the extra small size.
S (Small) approx. 6-10 pounds. Small-boned adult cats wear small.
M (Medium) approx. 10-16 pounds. Most adult average size cats wear medium.
L (Large) approx. 16 pounds and up. Large-boned cats wear large.
* First, take one of the nail caps out and try it on your cat's nails without the glue. It should fit like a sock.
* Trim the nails to the same length with that of the nail caps. If the nail cap is too large, you may trim the open end of the nail cap until it fits. FOR KITTENS: Do not trim kittens claws before applying nail caps. You will need a sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.
* Fill the nail cap with little adhesive. Never fill to too full to prevent overflow of the adhesive. Wait the adhesive is half-dried in the nail cap.
* Grasp claws of the cats, slightly push aside the hair on the nails and expose all of them. Put the nail caps onto the claw and make sure they are completely wrapped. Wait until the adhesive is dry and continue with the next one.
* After all caps are applied, observe the cat for at least five minutes to make sure nail caps are secure. A good tip is to feed your cat his or her favorite food immediately after applying all nail caps.
* Some cats will try to bite away the nail caps after they are initially put on. Once it happens, immediately cry it down until they are used to the caps. But please don't worry, it is quite normal. If it is necessary to replace with new nail caps, just take off the remaining nail cap materials and clean the nails. Nail caps should always be replaced after 8 weeks.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The caps are very soft and rubbery, which was fine at first.
After putting the on my cat, he was able to easily bite the tops of them off, which was not the case for my other purchase.
If they're half off and I cant remove the rest because of the glue- I can't even replace them with new ones.
I had also explain the situation and asked for a refund, there was no response.
Terrible product, don't buy from them.
I'll consider editing this review if I hear back from the seller.
Top reviews from other countries
Pretty sure the glue is burning her skin, which is just your typical nail glue btw. I think I read a review here or somewhere else of someone linking to a better glue to use with these. Think I'm going to look into that.
I only got 4 on, & some probably weren't fully on. However, two still remain a week or two later. I'm sure if I managed to keep her still long enough (without hurting her) & got them all on, they'd stay. Just don't trust that glue, nor do I think it should be used on animals. That stuff is already toxic on humans! I mean have you seen what it can do to your nails? Buhhh!
Great product otherwise. The rubber is nice. The covers were neatly packaged in individual baggies by color (pink had its own bag, blue had its own bag, & so on). It also came with 5 little "bottles" of the horrid glue, which seem like they can be used per full set application (I mean I applied it to 6 nails that never made it on my cat & still had a good bit left from my first, & only used, bottle).
I will say this though, if you're adement about using the glue:
I don't think it needs nearly the amount mentioned in the instructions. That seemed like way too much, & resulted in the nails taking longer to dry, then just stuck to me instead of her! Not to mention the more you use, the more squishes out onto your poor baby's cuticles! Just use a good bit on the inside edges, let sit for like 10 seconds, then apply. Your kitty will more than likely attempt to run and/or claw your face off.... & probably cry in pain.
For getting it off your skin (because that will happen, unless your cat is like sedated or something) use acetone, or nail polish remover. Or, if you're lazy like me, just pick at it until it falls off.
But I honestly recommend asking your vet to apply them for you, with different glue/adhesive, as they're the best with this kind of thing... Namely, keeping your kitty calm & knowing how to prevent hurting them.
Seller: please replace this glue... Our kitties deserve better.
Update ::: he got used to them pretty quickly. Only one has fallen off in a month span so they stay on good!