Hair Diffuser, Universal Hair Diffuser Attachment, Hair Dryer Diffuser Suitable for 1.4-inch to 2.6-inch Blow Dry, Professional Salon Tool for Fine Thick Curly Frizzy and Wavy Hair (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PERFECT HAIR STYLE- all hair types are great for diffusing, especially curly hair takes a particular liking to the method, this hair diffuser to help distribute the heat and air of the dryer evenly, protect the hair from damage of concentrated heat, that delivers incredible results. save up to time during drying and styling.
- COMPATIBILITY-this hair dryer diffuser suitable with nozzle diameter: 1.4-2.6 inches (3.5-6.8cm), can adapt to over 99% different designs of hair blower in the market. It can meet the needs of different customers.
- ADJUSTABLE AIR FLOW-You can spin the nozzle of this diffuser to change the air flow,which makes it easier to achieve voluminous, blow away the frizz, and shiny hair without over-drying them. Protecting your hair.
- MATERIALS-this hair diffuser made from high quality ABS material, resistance to water, heat-resistant, environmentally friendly. Giving you a salon level experience.
- GUARANTEE-We're so confident that you'll be satisfaction with our SNAHIKE hair diffuser, and we offer you 12-month exchange or refund without reasons. And you will get a latest detangling brush-free gift.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This is Universal Attachment, Hair Dryer Diffuser Suitable for 1.4-inch to 2.6-inch Blow Dry, Professional Salon Tool. This is for Fine Thick Curly Frizzy and Wavy Hair.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 4 September 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2020