AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale 500g/ 0.01g Pro Cooking Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display Accuracy Pocket Food Scale
- ◆【High-Precision & Wide Range】 AMIR kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate results from 0.05g to 500g. Easy to clean and use, make it an ideal to measure jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with refined accuracy.
- ◆【Superior Quality Materials】 The Smart Digital Pocket Scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean.
- ◆【Smart Button Functions】The "PCS" function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The "T" function will provide a net weight; The "M" function helps you choose the proper unit. The switch time can be set to 60", 120" and 180". Besides, it can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement.
- ◆【Stylish Design & Space Saver】 Minimalistic and elegant design, the food scale's mini and compact size (Product Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 3/4". Platform Dimensions: 4"x4") takes up minimal space on your desk, makes it a pro pocket scale makes it easy for carrying.
- ◆【Multi-Functions】 Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen, the cooking scale can convert measurement results between in g, tl, oz, ct, and gn in seconds. Comes with two trays (13cm, 10cm), which can be used as protectors or scale trays. Meet your demand of measuring different things.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Digital Kitchen Scale
- 1 x Digital pocket scale.
- 2 x Platform cover.
- 2 x AAA batteries.
- 1 x User Manual.
- - 'Lo': Low voltage. Please replace the batteries.
- - 'O-Ld': Over load. Please remove item quickly to protect the scale.
- When you press the "TARE" Button, your bowl+ your water(food)≤500g
Digital Kitchen Scale
Brifit High-precision Pocket Food Scale
This digital scale can quickly and accurately measure ingredients, postage, medication and more with a weight range up to 500 grams.
Calculate in g, oz, tl, ct, and gn and convert between units instantly with a single press of a button without having to re-measure.
- High-Precision & Wide Range.
- Smart Button & Multi-Functions.
- Stylish Design & Space Saver.
- Superior Quality Materials.
- Back-Lit LCD Display.
- Auto-off time adjustable.
|3kg/0.1g||5kg, 0.05oz/1g||11lb/ 5kg||5kg, 0.05oz/1g||11lb/ 5kg|
|Units||G, OZ, OZT, DWT, GN, CT||g,oz,ml(water),ml(milk),lb,oz||g, oz, lb, tl, kg, ml (water), ml (milk)||g, ml, fl'oz, lb:oz||g,oz,ml(water),ml(milk),lb,oz|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Glass||ABS Housing||ABS Housing|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I only gave it a 4 star rating because of the cons indicated below. In general:
• Calibration mode automatically asks for 100g weight. Unfortunately, I found an answer that indicated it needed a 500g weight so I bought it at the same time so I could start using the scale right away. Now I have to buy another weight and wait for that to come before I can use the scale.
• Using both the 500g weight and a dime and a quarter, the scale is off a very small amount, 500g shows 499.92g. Funny thing though, I left the weight on the scale and it went up in 0.02g increments until it got to 500g. When I removed the weight, it showed 0.06g. Lesson: take the reading quickly but be sure to calibrate first.
• I purchased this unit because I can turn off the auto-off function. This worked exactly as the seller indicated in the answers section.
• Measures to the hundredth of a gram as shown in the name "0.01".
• Has auto-calibration function.
• The instructions don't include how to calibrate or change the auto-off function. But this info can be found in the answers section.
• The buttons have a porous metal finish which makes them a bit hard to read.
• Scale needs to be calibrated which is to be expected but seller doesn't indicate required weight for auto-calibration function.
For accuracy, I compared the results of this scale to  a 9-year-old .01g scale with a 100g capacity and  a brand new .001g scale with a 50g capacity. I weighed 5 different items (1g or 1oz) plus the 4 calibration weights (50g or 100g). For 8 of the 9 items I tested, it reported a weight .03g to .09g higher than either of the other two scales. For example, it thought the 100g calibration weight was 100.09g.
It also seems to have precision issues. For example, weighing a ~1oz object showed 32.50g. But weighing it again (after tare'ing), it showed as 32.52. And then weighing again, 32.50 again. And when I went to take a picture of the 100g calibration weight was 100.10g (versus 100.09g before).
I gave it 2 stars (rather than 1) because for many people, this is fine: perhaps yours will come properly calibrated, or you are fine with less than .01g accuracy. Note that I did press the TARE button before measurements (to ensure that the scale was starting from zero).
If you are buying this scale for the advertised .01g accuracy, you will need to also buy a 500g calibration weight and access the undocumented calibration mode (and assume that the undocumented calibration mode does indeed work). For me, the accuracy just isn't good enough, and I will likely need to return it.
I am a little bit puzzled as this item got a lot of good reviews and displays Amazon's Choice label, the only usage of this product that I can see is to use it as a Christmas decoration, it looks nice but no way it can be used to weigh anything. Returning this one.
I bought this scale when treatment began, not needing it for a few weeks, but I wanted to make sure I had it by the time we were ready for use. Last week it was time to use it!
The scale has measured the peanuts inaccurately every single day. I have had to repeat measurements over and over and use the average. We are on day 8 and I took the scale with us to the doctor appointment so they can compare it to theirs. This scale changed weights with the movement of air the nurse said. It was inaccurate every measurement. They told me to return the scale and buy a new one. Only, my return time frame is over. Now I have to buy a new one and this one is just a loss. I am extremely disappointed.
The nurse was kind enough to pre-weigh his dosages for this whole next week, until I can get a new scale. This is purely frustrating.
It depends on the ingredients that are in each recipe. For flavorings that are very strong a difference of one or 2 drops can make or break a recipe and the same can be said for finishers like EM, Sweeteners sour and others. For recipes that use small amounts of strong flavorings or finishers I feel more comfortable counting a few drops than depending on the scale. With other flavors that typically have much larger %'s like TFA Ripe Strawberry and other fruit flavors the close but no cigar reading is just fine, it beats counting 60 or 70 drops. I'm not trying to be knit picky because it's not that big of a deal for me and my uses. I've got a decent collection of flavors I make 30, 40,60 and 120 ml of, so I don't make many taster size recipes that accuracy down to .01 is necessary. Compared to the amount of juice I use to dump down the drain using a .01 scale and counting drop I've definitely saved enough money that this scale is paid for and have enough left over to spend $20 on a .001 scale.
If you weren't confused enough before reading this, you are now. My job here is done (mic drop). But seriously, i hope this review will help the picky picky folks out there pick a $20 .00 gram scale. For all you stoners and sloppy jalopy juice makers dis scale b jus fine.;-}