3A WiFi Smart Light Switch, Dimmer, Fan Light Switch Power Point GPO Socket IR Controller for TV AirCon Desk Lamp RGBW Downlight (1 Gang Dimmer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Voice Control]---Compatible with Amazon Alexa (Echo/Dot/Spot/Tap) ,Google Assistant, Turn on/off lights with voice commands. 2.4G Network
- [Timer Switch]---Create your daily schedule, automatically turn lights on/off based on your pre-set or set a scene to control device.
- [Remote Access]---Control the Smart Switch wherever you have Internet using "Smart Life" app on your smartphone.No hub required
- [AU / NZ Standard Smart Touch Switch]---size-120*70*43mm, Compatible with Standard Mounting block, plate and clips. Easy to inall. Neutral wire is required. 2 Yrs Warranty
- [No Extra Gateway Hub Required]— Easy to set up: 1st- Download the 'Smart life' from App Store or Google Play store. 2nd- Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz WiFi network. 3rd - Launch 'Smart life' APP to add the switch into your account and control the switch.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3A WiFi Smart Light Switch is designed for wireless home, office and hotel automation and Alex, Goolge Home Voice Control.
- Gang options : 1 Gang
- control lights through Smart Life or Tuya APP from anywhere
- support Google Home or Amazon Echo voice control
- protect your home with home automation tasks during holidays
- auto control kids room lighting with home automation setting
- support scene management, you can control group of devices in-one-click
- work with the ordinary incandescent, halogen and LED lights
- can be used as a normal touch light switch when wifi or internet is down
- Voltage:AC 240V 50/60Hz
- Size: 120 x 70 x 33mm
- Color: White
- Gang options : 1 Gang
- Load Power: 300W each gang
- Leading Edge Dimmer. The lights needs to be dimmable with leading edge dimmer, otherwise the light will keep flicking while dimming.
- Here is the link for the compatible dimmable donwlights. https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0823XCYKZ?ref=myi_title_dp
- Neutral Wire Connection required
- 1 x Smart WiFi 1 Gang Light Dimmer Switch
- 1 x User Manual
- Some Mounting Screws
- Not like ZigBee switch, the WiFi switch does not support 2-way light control and can not work with smart motion sensor, door sensor… together.
- The ideal maximum wifi devices is about 10 per house. For a normal wifi router with 10+ or 20+ devices (including phones, computers, IP Cameras), the access or connection quality will become an issue.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fan was still humming and then lost the speed control. It only worked in high speed from then on no matter what button selected. Upon inspecting the two items - cheap one and expensive one.. they were exactly the same just one was rebranded. I raised this with the seller and he said it was my fan capacitor.. I replaced the capacitor and no change, I also bought a new fan and no change.. Now I am $$$ out for a fan that only works high speed. Also the cover plate is cheaply glued and the adhesive kept coming away causing the cover plate to be exposed.. not safe for my toddlers room. Also the led lights are way too bright.. at night time my toddler could not sleep due to the bright light emitted.. I placed tape over it and the buttons still work - I would suggest tinting it with black film if you really want the product otherwise I would suggest not to buy at all. This is no different to a cheap one that you see on amazon for half the price.
I have loaded Tasmota onto all three and the product works perfectly.
They fit perfectly in place of a Aus wall plate and align with existing screw mounts.
Just beware that you need a neutral connection.
It works fine, and if you're OK with those limitations, it's OK, but I didn't love them.
Previous buyers have reported being able to install Tasmota, so I went ahead.
However, there was an internal change and the switch does not use ESP8266 but WR 3 instead, see picture of pcb.
This means no Tasmota.
Future buyers intending to flash Tasmota on the switch, beware, this is not possible anymore.
Other than that, it's a very neat looking dimmer switch, could do with larger and slightly brighter control pads, but it works well
So check before you buy.
Top international reviews
Para el volumen de la tele te va subiendo el volumen poco a poco (un poco por cada instrucción), se hace pesado.
Y para cambiar canales sirve, pero va de uno en uno. No puedes decir, ponme “la 2”