- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.6 x 4.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Item Model Number: D400CM2OZ
- ASIN: B01MTYI9IM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,172 customer ratings
Kiara Sky Dip Powder. Clear Color Long-Lasting and Lightweight Nail Dipping Powder, 2 Ounces
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NAIL DIP POWDER. Get stronger, lightweight and natural long-lasting nails with our easy-to-use dip powder. Kiara Sky Clear Dip Powder is formulated without harsh chemicals and with added vitamins and calcium to strengthen natural nails.
- ENCAPSULATE YOUR COLOR. Clear dip powder is ideal for encapsulating color and protecting it from filing and buffing. This clear powder can also be used to encapsulate dried flowers, mylar and other decorative items on dip powder nail enhancements.
- PRO BEAUTY. Showcasing a collection of dip powders, gel polishes, nail lacquers, LED lights, pedi packs and color collections, Kiara Sky is made by professionals for professionals with a passion for top products and colors that pop.
- BUILT TO INSPIRE. We understand the importance of providing easy-to-use, quality products to all the nail artists of the world. Our goal is to share our professional knowledge and continue educating and inspiring future talented nail artists.
- CENTRAL CALIFORNIA & BEYOND. What began in Central California and continues to trickle out to more than 45 countries, we bring game-changing and show-stopping products to salons all over the world.
Size: 2 Ounce | Colour: Clear
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 82% (82%)||82%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I had a long conversation with an Amazon representatives and an investigation will be started.. but be aware of this brand..
So you all know, I have been doing my dip powder nails at the salon (other brands use) for over a year and never had issues. That is why i thought I could do it myself.. but this brand is making people sick.. it made myself sick to the point i was so scare of the asthma attack and had such a difficult time breathing.
Also please know that I am very healthy, 30 years old, non drinker or smoker, no drug use and I do not have any allergies that I know of... well till now it seems and I don’t even understand what chemicals they can be putting in their product that the profesional salon products are not using..
This is an extract of someone’s review online:
Long story short, apparently I’be developed an allergy to the Seal Protect which is the gel resin activator. I’ve found that ASP’s activator has the same effect on me. Like, I can’t breathe anymore having an asthma attack serious. Does anyone else have this reaction? Can I just skip this step and still file and shape? Is there ANY alternative to an activator???
I should add that I am not a licensed nail tech, but I have done my nails, both of my sisters' nails my daughters' nails, and my mother's nails for six years. I have tried countless products, but few have earned my loyalty. I am definitely feeling like I may be sticking with the KS dip powder brand for all of my dip powder purchases.
This color is beautiful and the dip powder is genuine and quality! I was a bit nervous to order as there were no product reviews upon my purchase. The shipping was quick and there were no issues. Cannot complain :)