6 Box/Set Fine Dipping Powder Glitter Silver Pink Rose Pink Green Blue Purple Colors No Need Lamp Cure Dip Powder Nails,Like Gel Polish Effect, Even & Smooth Finishing (58-25-26-27-118-117-10g/box)
- Item Name: Fine Dipping Powder, Easy to be Applied with Dip Nail Liquid to Coated on Nails.
- Dip Powder N.W.: 10g / pot = 0.352oz / pot.
- Quantity: 6 pots / set
- Effect: Nail and Gel Polish Plated Effect.
- Key Points: 1) Long Lasting under Correct Dip Nail Operation Steps; 2) Apply Dip Powder Evenly on Nails; 3) The Colors on Nail Tips Shown in Pictures were Made on False Nail Tips with 2 Coating / Layer of Dip Powder. And Colors on False Nail Tips Will Slightly Looks a Little Different From the Colors on Real Nails. 4) Easy to be Soaked Off By Nail Polish Remover Pad. If You Need Help When Making Your Dip Nails, Please Send us Inquiries for Help and E-Operation Steps can be Provided.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Manicure that Lasts a Full Two Weeks can Sometimes Seem Like a Beauty Miracle.
You Want to Make Colors on Your Nails, but are too Concerned about Your Nail Health. Why not have a Try on Dip Powders? Instead of Using UV Rays to Seal in Your Polish, the Color Comes from a Pigmented Powder. Between Base, Coats and a Sealant, You Dip Your Nails into a Little Jar of Your Chosen Color.
Benefits of Honey Joy Color Dip Nails System:
- Faster, Easier & Odor-Free;
- No UV Light Needed;
- Easy Application;
- Light Weight and Durable that Lasts a Full Two Weeks under Correct Manicure Steps. Lasts Longer than a Gel Mani;
- 10 Minutes to Soak off in Acetone;
- Effect: Beautiful Salon Nail Polish and Gel Polish Plated Effect on Nails that Looks and Feels Much More Natural;
- Healthy that Get Stronger and Natural Nails.
- Activator or Sealer Dry
- Dipping Powder
Q & A on Consumer Concerns
Q: Why the Dip Powder Should be Fine?
A: Rough Dip Powder Nails Looks Granular, Not Smooth and Uneven. It Cause Chipping and Cracking Easily.
But Fine Dipping Powder can be Easily Applied with Dip Nail Liquid, and can be Covered on Nails Evenly and Smoothly, Looking more Natural.
Q: Color Difference:
A: Please Take Note the Colors on Nail Tips in Pictures were Made on False Nail Tips with 2 Coating of Dip Powder. Colors on False Nail Tips Will Slightly Looks a Bit Different From the Colors Made on Real Nails. But We Will Do Our Best to Improve the Picture to Reduce Color Difference Caused by Camera, Monitor Lighting, Computer, etc.
How to Make Dip Nails?
1: Shape your nail with file.
2: File nail surface.
3: Apply base.
4: First layer of dipping powder.
5: Apply second layer of base.
6: Second layer of dipping powder.
7: Apply sealer dry.
8: File nail surface to get neat and smooth nail surface.
9: Apply top and get dry naturally. 10: Perfect bright nail effect.
1. Container Sizes: 1.37 in (Diameter) x 1.22 in (Height)
We have Test the Container Sizes to Ensure Enough Space for Each Finger to Dip. It is Convenient to Dip and Applied Dip Powder on the Nail Evenly.
2. 10g / box = 0.35 oz / box; 6 Colors per set.
This Dip Kit Color System are in 6 Colors, Mainly in Grey, Beige, Rose Pink, Purple and Green Tone with Silver Tiny Glitter, Which are Great for Office Clothes, Party Dress Collection. Looks Elegance and Fashion.
Features of Honey Joy Color Dipping Powder
- High Quality Fine Dipping Powder;
- Easy to be Used with Dip Powder Pre-bonded Liquid;
- More Beautiful Colors Available for Choose:
- We have Developed 139 Colors according to all seasons from Spring, Summer, Autumn, to Winter. We are Sure that you can Pick up the Colors that Well Match with Your Clothing, Shoes and Jewelry.
- Strict Quality Control, Inspection and Well Packed.
Q & A on Consumer Concerns:
Q: Why it Lasts about 4-5 days ?
1. Prepare Nails Well: Clean Nail Surface, Remove Cuticle, File and Shape Nails, Clean Nail Dust.
2. Follow Correct Dip Nail Steps.
3. Apply Enough and Even Base Coat on Nails to Allow Dip Powders Coated Evenly. This is Very Important. It can Solve the Following Problems: Chipping, Uneven (Thin in some places and thick on other places. ), Not Long Lasting.
4. When Applying Base Coat, Please be Quick and Skillful before it Get Dry. If it Get Dry, You can not Dip Powder Evenly on Nails, it Will Comes with Chipping, Cracking, and Not Long Lastin