Dipping Powder Kits for Nail 4 Colors Dipping Powder System Starter Kit Acrylic Dipping System for French Nail Manicure Nail Art Set Essential kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ❤ NO NEED CURING, SAVING TIME: MEFA Dip Powder System doesn't need UV lamp to cure, which can avoid turning skin black and damaging skin because of some UV lamps. It is a better way to make your nail more faster without cuing the nail every times of applying.(Search MEFA DIP POWDER KIT on youtube can see how to make dip powder kit work better) ~Stir the powder evenly before using with a sticker.
- ❤ HIGHT QUALITY LONG LASTING: MEFA Dip Powder System Starter Kit is long-lasting, chip-resistant for MEFA special formula and advanced manufacture skill. It can keep the nail art colorful and shiny for about 2-3 weeks even without nail lamp curing.
- ❤ CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS THOUGHTFUL KIT: The Dip Powder Kit includes 1- Top gel, 1-Base gel, 1-brushsaver, 1-Activator, 1-Clear powder, 3-Color powder, 1-Detailed instructions. The liquid contains in MEFA Dip Powder Nail Kit can do all the nail art you want. Make unique nail style with your great imagination!! Try now!!!(Avoid BASE or TOP sticks on the bottle neck, if it does, clean the bottle neck before tighten them.)
- ❤ HEALTHY AND DURABLE: The acrylic gel has a heavy odor, and MEFA Dipping Powder Kit is lower odor with no pungent smells. Making with nail protection formula, healthy and natural material of our dip powder will be your best choice for your nail.
- ❤ SALE GUARANTEE OF MEFA DIP POWDER：. Besides we provide 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you don't love it, contact us, and get refund with no condition in 30 days. If love our kit, please leave your enjoyable experience via your words.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 45% (45%)||45%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 17% (17%)||17%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
*long but thorough review*My friend has been telling me that she’s been using dip powder at home and her nails look great. as a former acrylic, LONG, crazy design nail fan - an at home system seemed suitable now that I’ve retired from that nail life.
The reviews on this one are accurate. For the money, it’s GREAT quality. You really can’t buy two regular nail prices and here you get four dip powders, the others you need. I did buy a pack of nail buffers to rough up by nail a little beforehand. With that said - my dip powders we’re not labeled or numbered to let me know what color was what. But it’s not hard to figure out.
I read some bad trouble opening bottles and I did too. My base lid came off from the brush so I had to get pliers out. The others easily opened.
I had no problem following the steps (base, powder, base, powder, activator, file, top coat and dry). I started doing my nails about 10 pm which was a bad idea because I’m exhausted but I wanted to try this out. I was rushing the job and with that in mind, this was easy. My nails are NOT perfect at all but they look good enough for me to go the week before I fix them.
I was concerned it would be very thick after reading some comments but keeping each base coat thin must have helped.
I noticed if I started to file before the activator had sat for a bit my powder slid around and got a little sloppy. I re-dipped in the powder for a quick fix.
The gel top coat really shines it up and makes it loom professional though I’m a fan of matte finishes. The shine seems to hide some of the imperfections.
I’ll be curious to see how this wears and throughout the week and how it comes off. The grey color is a beautiful neutral and I can’t wait to see the others. For under. $25 if you’re curious at all you should definitely try this kit out.
As for the colors:
-the red/dark pink: goes on with air bubbles
-the gray goes on super thin (need 3 coats or it will crack before you leave the house)
-the nude goes on chunky
- the pink goes on chunky
Overall not super pleased. Only reason it is two stars is I have never had acrylics before, and at least for the small amount of time it actually stays on your nails, I enjoy the strength it provides. Currently though, I have 3 matte unsealed nails, as I (as mentioned) could not get the gel coat bottle open to complete them. This being my last straw....
Update: I got an electric nail buffer like the nail salon used and now you can’t tell the difference in going to a professional!
You’ll want to be careful as to shape the base and powder properly around the nail not going too much over onto the cuticles but it's not too difficult at all! Enjoy!