- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Item Model Number: GTP7277
- ASIN: B017NT1HBG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 January 2016
- Customer Reviews: 2,519 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,004 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Your little one will love being Potty Trained with these high quality Minnie Mouse girls Potty Training Pants 3-Pack Available in Sizes 2T 3T 4T Briefs 100% Combed Cotton
- Soft combed cotton outter shell with a polyester liner designed to prepare your child for big kids underwear
- 100% Combed Cotton
- Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, & The Gang
- Does not contain moisture absorbing materials for full accidents, intended to teach you child to acknowledge and act upon small leaks.
- Prints may vary
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
These fit nicely in her legs but wouldn’t be good for chubby legs.
The fabric is that rubbed virgin that stretches but also stretches out. I have those eez undies and they are the stretchier cotton that like returns to its original shape that I like wat better but they are like twice the price.
My daughter loves these though because of the pictures.
They all have the same absorbency which is like next to nothing but better than puddles or turds on the floor...
They work but not the best but none of them are
By all means, put them on after 1 wash (I did). They'll still catch a lil urine.
Tip2: No fabric softener! No dryer sheets! Why? They trap bacteria into clothing, which usually isn't a big deal, but dealing with poo or pee or bodily fluid is different. It can cause rashes and other skin irritation.
These are a tad too large around the thighs, but my daughter is lanky and thin, so that could be why.
As mentioned in the description they won’t hold a full accident. These are meant for when your child is in the “advanced” potty training stage.