- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: W000970
- ASIN: B00GKEMD00
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 December 2013
- Customer Reviews: 400 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
42,846 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #64 in Girls' Watches
|Price:||+ $7.74 Delivery|
- Case Size : 32 mm
- Round Time Teacher Stainless Steel Watch with Disney's Anna and Elsa characters on dial.
- Meets or exceeds all US Govt requirements and regulations for Children’s watches.
- Recommended for Ages 3-7 years old. Includes a Time Teacher Punch Out clock for Parents to Teach their Children.
- Accurate Japanese Quartz movement, scratch resistant mineral crystal, Hook and Loop Nylon strap.
- Water Resistant to 99 feet: withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||32 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||9 millimetres|
|Band width||16 millimetres|
|Water Pressure Resistance||99 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Keep track of time with this officially licensed Disney Stainless Steel Kid's Watch by Ewatchfactory on your wrist. The timepiece displays artwork from your favorite Disney character on the face, and is designed with labeled "hour" and "minute" hands to help young ones learn how to tell time. This classic watch has a polished and matte steel finish and a precision Japan movement for accurate time keeping and a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|