|Package Dimensions||7.9 x 7.5 x 4.6 cm; 600 Grams|
|Item Weight||600 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
58mm Coffee Distributor & Tamper, MATOW Dual Head Coffee Leveler Fits for Portafilter, Increased Adjustable Depth- Professional Espresso Hand Tampers
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.00 (13%)|
- ☑Increased Adjustable Depth for 2020- Increased height adjustability to suit any depth of portafilter basket for consistent tamping pressure, makes you enjoy same great consistent cup every time. Diamond patterned grip provides a non-slip, super comfortable feel in your hand.
- ☑58mm Adjustable Distributor & Tamper-58mm base designed to work with most portafilters and espresso machine models including: Breville, Rancilio, La Pavoni, Hamilton Beach, ECM, La Marzocco, Rocket, Alex Duetto, Astoria and all E61 group machines.
- ☑Consistent Brew- Get consistent distribution and pressure every time making it easy to pull your perfect shot right at home, Leveling your grounds before tamping creates a uniform and consistent tamp.
- ☑Dual Head- Distributor/Leveler and tamper are designed in one, double sides are available.
- ☑Pro Tips-Ensure your portafilter basket is fully dosed with coffee grinds to get the right amount of pressure from the tamper for a tighter pack and richer flavor. For best results, groom the top of the basket with a finger or flat edge before leveling and tamping. Brew with good, filtered water.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
58mm Double-Headed Espresso Tamper and Distributor by MATOW
Take your barista skills and style up a notch with a professional, dual-head portafilter leveler and tamp.
Do justice to your brew. Level, evenly distributed grounds are an essential first step in achieving the perfectly packed basket of fine ground espresso. Twist the 3 leaf clover dial side down 3 times to evenly disperse the grounds. Turn your tool over and use the flat base palm tamper. Packing the grounds tight creates the right amount of pressure for a proper espresso pull.
The adjustable height of the distributor allows some control over depth of your pack (*remember - a full basket is required to get a tight pack and high quality pour. If the basket isn't completely full the tool will not reach your grounds. For best results, groom the top of the basket with a flat edge before leveling and tamping).
Use the distribution/leveling side to evenly distribute the grounds in your portafilter, then flip to the adjustable tamper side for a uniform tamp, every time.
HOW IT WORKS:
PROCESS 1 - Load your portafilter basket with the desired amount of freshly ground coffee.
PROCESS 2 - Retract the distributor side to it's shallowest depth, and place the distributor on your portafilter, blade side down.
PROCESS 3 - Gently spin the distributor until your coffee grounds have been evenly distributed and leveled. If the distributor does not reach the coffee, adjust the depth accordingly. Note: you do not want to be applying heavy pressure to the grounds at this stage -- only enough to level the coffee in the basket.
PROCESS 4 - Flip the distributor over and extend the tamper (flat side) to its maximum height. Tamp your grounds to your desired pressure.
PROCESS 5 - For consistent tamping every time, adjust the tamper depth so it matches the depth of the tamp you created in Step 4.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tool perfectly fits 58mm. It is adjustable, however, I found it was configured just right out of the box.
Very happy with the quality of the product considering you can spend over $150 for effectively the same thing.