- ASIN: B086Q4H8FL
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 May 2019
- Customer Reviews: 701 customer ratings
Dixperfect Women's Retro 80s/90s Inspired High Cut Low Back One Piece Swimwear Bathing Suits
- PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THESE SELLERS:VeliisDirect, Ccode, COCOTG,XINNIO,Kemporium ...who have been verified as selling COUNTERFEITED "Dixperfect" brand products in Amazon marketplace . The swimsuits they provide is poor quality even you will never get your package .Our new stock will be launched soon. Thanks for your concern
- Please just choose Dixperfect and FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON when add to your cart. You can request an A-to Z Guarantee Request if your swimsuit without DIXPERFECT package ,hang tag and lable. Dixperfect never authorized any sellers to sell Dixperfect Brand products
- TRENDY HIGH CUT ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT-Front low neckline,low back,double Lined comfort, NO PAD.Minimal coverage bottom,cut high to elongate your legs and accentuate your waist & who doesn't love a lil side boob.OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 CERTIFICATED FABRIC-Made of 82% nylon and 18% spandex
- WEAR AS A BODYSUIT/JUMPSUIT DAILY-Versatile enough to pair with a pair of jeans of skirt for a night out. WHY NOT? BE THE ENVY OF ANY OCCASIONS-Wear this Sexy Swimwear and be the envy of any pool party.Suitable for swimming also
- PLEASE CONSIDER TO ORDER SIZE UP : 1.Long Torso. 2.D/DD CUP. 3.Prefer more coverage for neckline and bottom. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands.If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size, please CONTACT US
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
Keine originelle Verpackung, weder Etiketten!
This was the most unflattering and most uncomfortable swimsuit I've ever purchased. I don't know if it was cut short or if maybe I have a long torso, but it was so tight on my crotch I thought it was basically going to give me a permanent vag wedgie. Then there's the top part, it was so freaking tight that it squished my C cups down to basically non existent. And finally, there's the high cut leg openings...the worst freaking part. They hit at a terrible height just at the top of the very slight love-handles I have. Because it was so dang tight, the swimsuit cut into my hips and pushed my love-handles down and out....super cute...not. So basically this was a HARD pass and an immediate return. Maybe I miss-read the size measurements or maybe I'm bigger than I thought...but really I think it was just a really bad swimsuit. I'd pass or order like 2 sizes up.