- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- Item Model Number: FD0200
- ASIN: B07WW4F2N4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 August 2019
- Customer Reviews: 2,284 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Dlife Slim Wallet RFID Front Pocket Wallet Minimalist Secure Thin Credit Card Holder (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- If you place the order from seller 'AA sports', please complain it to Amazon and open a claim A to Z for a full refund. The seller 'AA sports' is actually a liar. Please confirm that you buy this Mini Wallet from 'Dlife' store! Genuine Leather: 6 card slots, 1 ID window and 1 money or receipt pocket (Measure: 4.5" x 3.1" x 0.2")
- RFID Blocking Wallet: Keeps your vital information Secure. Stay SAFE and PROTECTED from Electronic Pick pocketing; Blocking all RFID scanners and readers
- Minimal & Compact: Ultra slim design makes it easy to slide into your front or back pocket; clear finger glide for the ID window making it quick and easy to take your ID card or driver license in and out
- Fit Front Pocket Nicely: Perfect for people who want thin and small wallet to hold money and cards
- Multifunction: Dlife Credit Card Holder is an ideal gift for your heartfelt men, like your father, children, husband, grandfather or your male friends, which is an excellent gift for Birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Dad's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and so on
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
-Weight: 100 g
-Size: 4.5(L) * 3.1(W) * 0.2(H) inch / 11.5(L) * 8(W) cm
-Fabric: genuine cowhide leather
-Package: 1 * Dlife Credit Card Holder Wallet
-Real leather wallet: 100% genuine handmade cowhide leather, soft and comfortable, The lining was made of polyester, smooth and durable
-Minimalist and fashionable: There are 6 card slots, 1 ID window and 1 money or receipt pocket, a convenient wallet. It is easy to carry all the important cards, meet all your daily needs
-Unique Texture Features: As a real cowhide wallet, this product has natural scratches, it will become brighter and brighter after using a period of time, So do not worry, this is not a quality problem
-Multifunction: Dlife Credit Card Holder is an ideal gift for your heartfelt men, like your father, children, husband, grandfather or your male friends, which is an excellent gift for Birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Dad's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and so on
-Satisfaction guarantee: 100% money back or free replacement for any quality problem! If you have any question, please contact our customer service
Kindly remind to all customers: We have never authorized any other seller to sell our products and will pursue legal action to sellers who sell our items in Amazon!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The levering action to get the cards out takes a little to get used to, and it's not been as swift as a traditional wallet, but mostly that's just practice, and remembering where my cards are.
The card slide appears to be mounted backwards meaning instead of stacking the cards in importance or whatever facing inside the wallet (when open) the cards are instead facing away from you.
If you try to stack them the other way the back card will always come out the highest meaning you cant see the other cards.
This was only mildly annoying.
The trigger for the card slide is a little bulky and stiff, it doesn't have a nice fluid motion to it and since the "wallet" flap doesn't have a magnet or fastener to the body its actually unnecessarily difficult to slide the trigger when the wallet is closed.
Maybe if this were a little sturdier or the trigger more convenient it might be easier to get the cards to pop up - either way it's a decent slide wallet for the price.
Can't really complain for $11
Postage was super quick.
This is great for when you’re out and don’t want to carry your full wallet and just want to carry afew cards.
Top international reviews
Now that I'm used to these card holder/wallets, there's no way I'm going back to a classic bi/trifold wallet.
This fits nicely in any pocket even though it's more comfortable to carry in my front pocket.
This model does fit 5 cards in the RFID case and you can easily add another 2 inside the wallet.
I've tested the RFID with several different machines and they can't read the cards while they're inside.
Not comfortable in your back pocket if that's what you're used to.
The new pop-out mechanism isn't as smooth as the previous model. I have to be careful or else the cards will literally shoot out if I pull the button too hard unless it's full.
Even though there's space for cash, you can't really fit more than 1-3 bills (since you have to fold each bill over twice), because it'll make the wallet too bulky.
Edit: After 2 weeks with the wallet noticed that the cards can slip out if it's upside down in my pocket and shakes a little.
Wrote the seller to say that it might be defective, they answered that they check them before and that's it. So basically, subpar quality control (if there's even any at all) and absolutely no warranty on the product.
- The wallet is made of Carbon Fiber; this apparently gives it that nice finish and adds that extra touch of durability.
- The clip doubles as a pocket hook or a money clip; my preference is the pocket hook.
- Cards are easy to slip in and just as easy to remove using the thumb slot.
- The wallet is expandable to accommodate a number of cards, not sure on the maximum but I figured at least 5-8 will fit in there nicely without being overly snug/tight.
-The wallet came in a neat little black box and enclosed was a screwdriver and an additional set of screws for use if/when needed.
- Delivery was well on time and Packaging was bang on.
I strongly recommend this Mini Carbon Fibre Wallet.
No es tan pequeño como se ve, es mediano del tamaño de una pequeña libreta de apuntes sin embargo funciona bien el tamaño contando lo que puedes llevar en el.
En su compartimiento para las tarjetas pude ponele 7 tarjetas pero si pones esa cantidad NO ES FUNCIONAL, pues cuesta elegir entre las tarjetas recomiendo usar solo 5 tarjetas en el compartimiento automático ( se accede con el botón que tiene a un costado )
UNICO DETALLE A CONSIDERAR.... el compartimiento donde puedes llevar algunos billetes (efectivo) es de plástico sencillo lo que te hace pensar sobre su durabilidad. En mi caso no tengo tema con esto, pero habrá quien si ves esto como un detalle a considerar al momento de comprarlo.
Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.
When it was new, the quality of the material was much tighter, but with wear and tear it became a little loose, although I did keep more than 4 cards in the foldable part.
The sliding mechanism was easy to use but if you put more than 6 cards depending on the thickness of the cards the mechanism would sometime get stuck, but if you are only using 5 cards in the holder they slide out well without never getting stuck
I never had to worry about the cards falling if it was upside down, they never slid out. But if I was to shake the wallet aggressively with 5 cards, they slid out a little, but that was just to test as to what would happen, the wallet is usually in my inside jacket pocket so its not being aggressively shaken. My cards/money has never fallen since I have had the wallet, prolly because I only take it out when I need it, although I do carry it in my hands with my cell phone sometimes and my cards never fell.
The flap never flew open wen I locked more than 4 cards but after a while I just took it out and use it for cash now.
My only concern is the RFID. My current job requires me to have a card that is read through by tapping it into a sensor for me to enter my workplace. So basically a RFID card, I usually keep it in the foldable part of the wallet and it reads it easily, when I tap the edge of the wallet. It would not read it every time if it was in the aluminium holder, but if you have it in the folded section it gets read every time, its convenient for me but if you guys are hoping for the best RFID protection, this would only provide about like 85% as thats what happened with my experience.
Overall I really liked the wallet, I always carry cards so this makes it easier to hold them and have access to them, they slide very easily, and there have been no issue since November. I think for this price it’s a good product. One of my friend has Secrid and he paid over 100$ for it and it’s pretty much the same thing. The quality might differ but they are practically the same. He told me he would’ve bought this one because they’re identical in function other than his is real leather and this is PU Leather.