Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 5000IU, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Regulates Immune Function, Supports Healthy Bones, 180 Softgels
- Doctors Best Vitamin D3 supports healthy bone density and structure; Vitamin D is required for optimal calcium absorption
- Vitamin D3 enhances and regulates immune function, supports optimal cardiovascular function and enhances cellular function
- Approximately 75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D
- Doctors Best Vitamin D3 is available in 1000IU, 2000IU and 5000IU strengths
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Product detailsSize Name:180 Softgels
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 5.4 x 5.4 x 9.37 cm; 70 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Doctor's Best
- ASIN : B002SE3E8G
- Item Model Number : DRB-00218
Best Sellers Rank:
4,823 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 26 in Vitamin D Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a nutrient that is critical to many bodily functions. Vitamin D3 is beneficial for supporting bone health, immune wellness, cardiovascular function, and cellular metabolism, among others. Mounting research is highlighting the ever-increasing benefits of optimal vitamin D3 status. Vitamin D3 is known to interact with over 200 different genes and thus plays a crucial regulatory role as a metabolic activator for a multitude of metabolic processes.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 5000 IU, Extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
le dosage de 5000 UI est aussi très cohérent quand on s'est informé sur la vitamine D3.
Une exposition au soleil de 30 minutes en conditions lumineuses parfaites et si on a la peau blanche permet une production naturelle de 10 000 à 20 000 unités de vitamines D3 par notre corps donc on peut s'interroger sur les recommandations de 400 à 600 unités préconisées en France.
Bon produit pour tout l'hiver.