|Package Dimensions||36.8 x 26.8 x 3.6 cm; 480 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZTAUZJ2905|
|Item Weight||480 g|
Pack of 10 Mesh Document Bag A3 Size Durable Plastic Zipper File Wallet Rope Hook Design for Paperwork Documents
Enhance your purchase
- The upgraded size: 44.5cm*31.5cm,10 pieces perfect to storage A3 size documents and other small accessories
- Material: This bag is made of PVC material, soft, portable, wear-resisting and durable, can last for a long time, not easy to break.
- Semi-transparent with a zipper and rope hook design, easy to open and carry, and can help you to find out the documents easily.
- Suitable for: children, students, office workers and other professionals. Can be used to store files or many kinds of small items, such as documents, papers, receipt etc
- Note: The color of the item may vary slightly due to photography and your own computer
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Travel Storage: hold travel goods, clothing, accessories, cosmetics, etc.
Prevent your important papers from being damaged by the weather when carrying them from one location to the next. Use these waterproof, mesh reinforced pouches to protect your files.
The plastic moulded zippers zip smoothly and are highly durable and flexible, making them great for traveling, storage or reuse.
Pack of 10 A3 Mesh Document Bags
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not sure how durable these would be if you need to take them out and about frequently (e.g. uni, work projects) but if you are using these for storage, I'd say they are fine.
The zip seems like it might not last a long time, but it’s ok so far.
My biggest issue with these pockets is that when they say A3 size, that is correct, but if your A3 pages are laminated, they don’t fit in the pocket without trimming each side after laminating.
It would be great if there was an extra 2cm in height and length to allow for laminated sheets.