|Product Dimensions||9 x 9 x 1.8 cm; 180 Grams|
|Item Model Number||LAC01561|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||18 millimetres|
|Assembled Length||9 centimetres|
|Assembled Width||9 centimetres|
|Item Weight||180 g|
Dodow - Sleep Aid Device - More Than 500.000 Users Are Falling Asleep Faster with Dodow!
- Dodow is a metronome with a light system that teaches you how to fall asleep naturally, without taking any medicine.
- Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode.
- At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) Dodow switches itself off.
- With Dodow, someone who normally takes 60 minutes to fall asleep will take no more than 25 - and will gain around hundred more hours of sleep per year.
- More than 500,000 people are already falling asleep with Dodow. Amongst them, those who have difficulties getting to sleep (aged 6 years and up); troubled thoughts, stress, restlessness, chronic insomnia, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8- minute mode, twice for the 20-minute mode. A blue light appears on the ceiling. Gently synchronize your breathing: Inhale when the light expands...
...then exhale when the light retracts. You may notice that the exhalation is deliberately longer. This will help create a sensation of tiredness which is conductive to falling asleep.
At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) Dodow switches itself off. You’ll be in the ideal body state to fall asleep naturally, in whatever position you like.
Slow your metabolism down
By synchronizing your (abdominal) breathing with the pulsing light, Dodow progressively takes your breathing down from 11 to 6 breaths per minute.
The rate of 6 RPM is also used in what is called cardiac coherence exercises. According to several studies, the rhythm is the rate that maximizes stimulation of the baroreflex.
The (very) slow breathing rate, at the cardiac coherence rhythm, really slows down your metabolism and your body will be completely relaxed.
Reduce your flow of thoughts
What's more, concentrating on the pulsing halo on the ceiling has a hypnotic effect. Dodow’s soft blue light (brightness < 1 lux) allows your body to relax, without inhibiting melatonin production. You can choose between the 3 different brightness intensities.
You’ll keep your brain busy with an activity a lot less distracting and exciting than the thoughts that are keeping you awake.
The individual having difficulty falling asleep may not have the power to stimulate an effective relaxation response on his or her own. Dodow is easy to switch on, simple to use and placed near the bed, making the process much easier.