- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 19 x 10.8 cm ; 340 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- ASIN: B07Z17KVRH
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 October 2019
- Customer Reviews: 25 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,765 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #42 in Whole Coffee Beans
Don Francisco's Whole Bean Kona Blend, Medium Roast Coffee (3 x 12-Ounce Bags)
+ $18.18 Delivery
- Every bag of Kona Blend contains Kona that is Hawaiian state-certified Kona coffee. 100% Arabica coffe
- Our Direct impact Initiative influences every buiness decision we make so that we can preserve natural resources and our environment for future generations of our family and yours
- Four generations strong: our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- Blended, roasted and packed in the U.S.A.
- A taste of the Hawaiian islands-10% Kona coffee blended with premium Arabica coffees, an excellent cup of coffee with a delicate floral aroma and subtle fruity notes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
100% Arabica Coffee
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco coffee and Cafe La Lave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 16% (16%)||16%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Amazing flavor, good value. I highly recommend it!