- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 19.2 x 20.3 cm ; 853 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 862 g
- ASIN: B07Y48MJS4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 October 2019
- Customer Reviews: 660 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,683 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
Don Francisco's Hawaiian Hazelnut Flavored (55 Count) Recyclable Single-Serve Coffee Pods, Compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers
+ $18.04 Delivery
- RICH HAZELNUT AROMA AND HINTS OF COCONUT flavor reminiscent of the islands, this blend of premium Arabica coffees brings you an enchanting cup. Does not contain Hawaiian Grown coffees. Naturally and artificially flavored
- RECYCLABLE COFFEE PODS: We have partnered with TerraCycle for a recycling program that makes Don Francisco's Coffee Pods recyclable through terracycle.com
- 100% PREMIUM Arabica Coffee
- FOUR GENERATIONS STRONG: Our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- BLENDED, ROASTED and PACKED at Our Zero-Waste-To-Landfill Roastery in Los Angeles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: Hawaiian Hazelnut | Size: 55 Count
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
100% Arabica Coffee
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco Coffee and Cafe La Lave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.
|5 star 82% (82%)||82%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Yes, it is cheaper buying in bulk but I prefer quality.
Does Not taste the same of my box of 18 or 12 that I was getting before. Will never buy a box of 100 Ever Again!
The coffee is weak/light compared to Starbucks and Peet's K Cups. I wanted to like these K Cups, but it was quite weak for my taste.