- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 15.6 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- ASIN: B0851HFH2Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 March 2020
- Customer Reviews: 562 customer ratings
Don Francisco's Double French Dark Roast (72 Count) Recyclable Single-Serve Coffee Pods, Compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- OUR DEEPEST DARKEST ROAST with intense smoke aroma, rich deep flavor and lingering aftertaste.
- RECYCLABLE COFFEE PODS: We have partnered with TerraCycle for a recycling program that makes Don Francisco's Coffee Pods recyclable through terracycle.com
- 100% PREMIUM Arabica Coffee
- FOUR GENERATIONS STRONG: Our family's expertise extends more than 140 years and is headquartered outside of Los Angeles in the city of Vernon.
- BLENDED, ROASTED and PACKED at Our Zero-Waste-To-Landfill Roastery in Los Angeles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: French | Size: 72 Count (Pack of 1)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco's Coffee and Cafe La Lave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
UPDATE: I liked the decaf so well that I ordered a couple other flavors...Kona and the Colombian. The Kona seems to be OK on the smallest setting, while nothing exceptional. I found the regular 100% Colombian disappointing in body and flavor. Even on the small, 6 oz setting, it just doesn't cut if for my morning coffee. The best Colombian is the Laughing Man Colombia Huila. If you want one that will make you glad you got up, go for that one.
Unfortunately the covers on the top of the cups are loose. I taped them to hold but it did not work. What happens is the water and grounds seep out. Approximately 15 k-cups have been ruined. Would not buy again. It happened in our test package we bought at the grocery store too. We thought the package from Amazon would be perfect. Probably should have returned but not worth my time