Donxote Knife Sharpening Stone, 400/1000 3000/8000 Double Side Grit Waterstone, Professional Chef Whetstone Sharpener, Nonslip Bamboo Base & Angle Guide
- DIMENSIONS - Sharpening Stone:7.08*2.36*1.18(inches)/1.22lb Bamboo Base:8.46*3.74*0.9(inches)/0.47lb.
- IDEAL SHARPENER - Our unique knife sharpener stone is key to sharping your kitchen knives to perfection in the comfort of your own home. This multipurpose global knife sharpener can sharp any flat blade out there, whether an expensive wusthof or just a cheap stainless steel kitchen knife, it's also ideal for sharpening things like scissors, X-acto blades, pocket knives, a chisel, axe, sword or even machete! It truly is a MUST-HAVE for every household!
- PREMIUM QUALITY, & NO OIL REQUIRED - Made from professional grade Corundum (Aluminum Oxide), our chef quality whetstone is the best honing stone on the market. Each kit also undergoes a detailed third party inspection to ensure consistency and perfection. Also please note that OIL IS NOT REQUIRED for this stone, unlike other arkansas stones or slipstone grinders. Water actually works BETTER, and makes clean-up easier too!
- IMPROVE YOUR CUTTING EXPERIENCE WITH SHARP KNIVES AND TOOLS - Our 2 in 1 waterstone has coarse #400 grit side to quickly Remove the dull edge & #1000 grit side for honing. The 3000 grit side is for re-profile cutting edge of knife, refine the dull edge of blade and damaged gap of blade quickly, the 8000 grit side is for fine grinding, remove the burr and straighten the cutting edge of knives quickly, enhance the edge to be sharp and polished. makes your knives edge shiny like a mirror.
- 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE- We offer a 12 months service. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase simply let us know and you'll be offered a FULL Refund or Replacement, No Questions Asked. Enjoy this Absolutely RISK FREE Purchase. Today by Clicking the Yellow "ADD TO CART BUTTON" Above.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY #400/1000 #3000/8000 GRIT?
#400 Grit: It well suited mainly as a grit to use after a coarser grit and prior to a finer grit.
#1000 Grit: This grit have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull.
#3000 Grit: Make edge of most knives and tools extremely sharp.
#8000 Grit: Use to polish edge and make it smooth and bright.
It can hone cleavers, shears, hunting knives, scythes, scissors, razors, axes, chisels, etc just except serrated blades and ceramic knives!
A base for holding the stone securely and a guide to provide a consistent angle.
Made of prime white corundum.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Soak it in water for 5 minutes, put it in the bamboo base with rubber holder on a flat surface.
2. Clip the guide on knife. Use the 400 grit grit side for rough grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use the 1000 grit grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes.
4. Use 3000 grit side for fine grinding in 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes.
5. Then use 8000 grit side for mirror polishing for 10 minutes.
6. Keep some water on the stone to stay cool.
7. After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
8. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.
PLEASE KEEP THE TIPS!
1. Do not only use the middle but the whole surface.
2. Do not hone serrated blades and ceramic knives with it.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH SET?
2 x Sharpening Stone
2 x Rubber Holder
1 x Bamboo Base
1 x Knife Guide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The quality of the whetstones is what would be considered as budget, and it does it's job well in that regard. After soaking the stones for 30 minutes, these stones can be suitable to sharpen any knife. And the included wooden stand is a must have, considering that otherwise, one would find themselves frustrated with stones gliding across the countertop.
Few thing to note (IMPORTANT): If you find yourself struggling to keep a consistent sharpening angle, and you have to use the angle guide, please take time and apply a little bit of tape around the spine of the knifes before putting the angle guide on. I had one of my knifes scratched because I did not do this step ahead of time. BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR KNIFES.
Aside from everything, this is a great set for people to get started into the world of knife sharpening. If you are planning to sharpen relatively pricey knifes with this, I highly recommend you learning how to sharpen with cheap knifes first before committing to sharpen an expensive knife on these stones.
Working from the 400 grit to 8000 grit I was able to bring back a 7 year old knife which had gotten really dull. The stone held up great, no damaged areas, its still flat and smooth.
to find that none of the surfaces were flat. I discovered there were high areas
and low areas while sharpening a chef’s knife. Center high edges low, center
humped ends low. I rubbed the faces together which demonstrates the inaccurate
surfaces. The use of the word “professional” seems incorrect?
Looking forward to using the finishing stones though!