|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 5.72 x 18.42 cm; 14.17 Grams|
|Item Model Number||DM1PKRTC|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||14.2 g|
DOOR MONKEY Door Lock & Pinch Guard - Safety Door Lock For Kids - Baby Proof Door Lock For Bedrooms, Bathrooms & Kitchens - Easy, Convenient & Simple To Install - Very Portable - Great For Dogs & Cats
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25 x 57 x 184 millimetres|
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: (Please review the installation requirement images below.) The Door Monkey works with standard 1-⅜” thick interior doors and standard rectangular door stop moulding.
- NO TOOLS OR TAPE REQUIRED: Our unique design allows the Door Monkey to be installed in seconds without the need for tools, tape or hardware. No tape means no damage to your door’s finish.
- NO ACCIDENTAL LOCK-INS: The Door Monkey is operable from both sides of the door so there is no chance of your child locking you in a room.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The Door Monkey is not only an incredibly effective door lock, it also doubles as a pinch guard. The door is always secured in a partially cracked position, helping to prevent painful pinch injuries.
- WORKS WITH ALL LEVERS AND KNOBS: (Please review the installation requirement images below.) The Door Monkey simply clamps to the edge of your door in seconds and works with any style of door lever or door knob.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please see detailed description and installation requirements below.
From the manufacturer
Door Monkey Childproof Door Lock and Pinch Guard
The easiest to install door lock ever.
Put away the tools and double sided tape, the Door Monkey clamps to the edge of the door in seconds and works with all styles of today's door knobs and lever handles. The unique design also doubles as a pinch guard to help protect little fingers from painful injuries. Unlike other products on the market, the Door Monkey automatically locks when the door is closed and secures the door in a partially cracked position. This allows fresh air to circulate through the secured room, helping to maintain a comfortable temperature when heating and cooling. Adjustable height and easy operation makes the Door Monkey a great solution for kids with younger siblings. The Door Monkey is just as easy to remove and very portable, perfect for those trips to grandma's house. No other product on the market offers the simplicity or versatility of the Door Monkey. Works great for pets too. Please watch our demonstration video to see just how easy the Door Monkey really is.
The Door Monkey is designed to work with 1-3/8 inch thick interior doors and standard door frames with rectangular door stop molding (see photos below). Applications with nonstandard door stop molding may require the optional catch (sold separately).
- Installs in seconds without tools tape or hardware.
- Works with all styles of door knobs and lever handles.
- Doubles as a pinch guard
- Operates from both sides of the door.
- Mounts at any height
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, for some old houses, it’s not suitable due to the thickness of door frame, and it won’t be able to lock at all. So measure your door frame first before you order it.
Top reviews from other countries
2. Very flimsy and low quality cheap piece of plastic basically.
3. After few weeks my 1.5 year old ran into the door and with just a bit force that thing literally broke into pieces :(
4. NOTE: only "works" on perfect square shaped door stoppers (but even then with very limited success)
Waist of money honestly.
As far as door locks go, this is the most portable version I have seen! This will definitely be in our suitcase for "just in case" situations.